Boxing and MMA

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 14:17, sausagetrunks said:

Frampton, McGuigan, burnett and Rogan brought both sides out, what conlon has done is fucking disgusting, anyone who like boxing and is a fan would not feel comfortable going to watch his fights if you dont share his political believes. 

He cant make excuses its his song he choose. 

Fuck sake its that bad I had to turn it off at the half way point. I don't think any Rangers fan never mind people from NI could sit through that. Its shocking how pro IRA that is. Hope he is rendered an even bigger retard in a career ending brutal knock out. Good thing about boxing is there is a good chance of at least the brutal knock out part happening 😊 

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 23:08, Laudrup1984 said:

Looking like Fury will fight Schwarz.

Wilder Brazealle. AJ Miller doesn't seem so bad now!

Either way they should all be thoroughly embarrassed with themselves. They've all given it the big one. Their management and promoter have given it the big one. They want to fight the best they say.  Okay. Load of shite.

Spot on, their obviously just trying to pad out their careers and pay days here. Hopefully Wilder comes a cropper as his whole careers been the same.   

12 hours ago, Badger said:

I do get the impression Joshua will come unstuck. I rate AJ, but I can see the wheels flying off at some point.

Even though he won the fight, I felt Klitschko exposed him as a top level fighter. A 41yr old Klitschko had no right to look the better boxer in a fight with hier to the thown.

Joshua had very few fights when he fought Klitschko and put him down 3 times and stopped him. No doubt that he is the number one heavyweight right now. 

3 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Spot on, their obviously just trying to pad out their careers and pay days here. Hopefully Wilder comes a cropper as his whole careers been the same.   

To be honest I don't mind fighters looking after themselves and wanting to get as much money as they can for as little danger as they can. That's fine. It's not great for the fans or the sport but good luck to them. It's just when all 3 parties claim to want to unify, they want to be the best, they want a legacy, they slag each others opponents when in reality they are all fighting bums. At least be honest. The fans aren't stupid.

The more it unfolds the more I draw towards Whyte. His recent resume is as good as anyone's and he genuinely seems willing to fight anyone.