Boxing and MMA

Garcia is excellent but a good little guy will always lose to a good big guy. Southpaw and significant reach advantage to boot.

It wasn't really that unexpected with many asking if Garcia was going up too much in weight, And.... Garcia looked small, slow and carried no power. He was too small to do his best work, and any work trying to get on the inside was met with firepower - Garcia was left trying to fight a taller, rangier and more powerful man on the outside - tbh he probably should have been stopped.

Spence absolutely dominated him and looked class. I did expect him to win, but I didn't expect him to shut out a top class operator like Garcia. 

14 hours ago, fuckthespl said:

Masvidal caught him with a great overhand punch but I'm a little surprised that knocked him out. The head hitting the canvas was sickening and I can understand him being knocked out due to that.

He went stiff instantly, it was one of those punches when it connects like it did you see the results, stunning KO.

11 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Boxer Conlan criticised after pro-IRA chants

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/47609828

Frampton, McGuigan, burnett and Rogan brought both sides out, what conlon has done is fucking disgusting, anyone who like boxing and is a fan would not feel comfortable going to watch his fights if you dont share his political believes. 

He cant make excuses its his song he choose. 

Coming out to that lastnight was a total fucking disgrace.

Wouldn't worry tho because he's as overrated a fighter I've seen in years. He WON'T be a world champ and I'm absolutely convinced of that. He will be found out as he steps up in class and I for one can't wait for that time.

42 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

TJ banned for a year and fined. Gave up title and had a wee moan.

Fucking drugged up poofter

Just seen this. Obviously used some shit to reduce his weight.

It's interesting that Bones fails multiple tests over multiple fights and the UFC keep protecting him.

Looking like Fury will fight Schwarz.

Wilder Brazealle. AJ Miller doesn't seem so bad now!

Either way they should all be thoroughly embarrassed with themselves. They've all given it the big one. Their management and promoter have given it the big one. They want to fight the best they say.  Okay. Load of shite.

1 hour ago, keithgersbear said:

They want no part of Joshua. Hell Wilder is dodging Dillian Whyte who would probably stop Wilder himself. Certainly got the power to do so. Wilder doesn't have a great chin. 

Joshua is as guilty of it as anyone.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Joshua is as guilty of it as anyone.

I do get the impression Joshua will come unstuck. I rate AJ, but I can see the wheels flying off at some point.

Even though he won the fight, I felt Klitschko exposed him as a top level fighter. A 41yr old Klitschko had no right to look the better boxer in a fight with hier to the thown.