Boxing and MMA

7 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Wade just pumped Gurney 7-0 with a 109.5 average, insane stuff, guy is a machine.

Unreal darts. He must be a nightmare to play against he just pounds you and his doubles are second to none 

Need price n Wright for 110  for a fiver

8 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I was rooting for the big mam like fuck at the end. The crowd where electric.

What a night of darts man

Don't be fooled with that big fat bucket of shite pal....I saw an interview when he claimed doing the half time draw at the piggery was the most nervous he has ever been in his career...another tim sympathizing cunt 

Don't think I have seen an atmosphere quite like that in my time of watching darts as lastnight. Unreal

The amount of swally getting thrown up in the air aswell😂

Someone forgot to tell big mensur to change his walk on music as he normally does in Glasgow.....struts out to simply the best and the sheep were going bonkers😂😂😂

What a night of darts and regardless of who big henderson supports I find it very hard to dislike the big guy. Played his heart out lastnight.

15 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

That was a class walk on with big John wae The lone piper but... did anyone see the 'Ryan Jack ICF' banner at the darts in sheep land 😂🇬🇧

Didn't clock that😂😂

Some atmosphere....even the English this morning are all raving about it online this morning.

Anderson got some reception in Glasgow but that lastnight for big henderson was on another level.

Was delighted he got his point.

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

Henderson match was outstanding last night. Atmosphere was electric, any time he got a 180 there was drink flying everywhere.

Reminded me of TITP man :lol:

@ger4life_1872 ye missed a cracker. The wade match and obviously Hendo v MVG are two you should try catch up on. 

Wade was the epitome of 'the machine'. Cunt was robotic man.

4 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Sounds like I missed a great night last night , it's good to see wade doing well 

Yes it was special lastnight mate.

Darts is just getting bigger and bigger but that atmosphere lastnight was ridiculous. 

Barry hearn must be creaming in his pants at these night😂