***The Official Champions vs. Inverness Thread***

Muff

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the feck is our midfield? Edu, McCulloch, Davis, Lafferty in the last 20 minutes were all posted missing and Fleck crapped out of a challenge. Jelavic obviously rusty missed at least two sitters. The defense clears 75% of balls straight to the opposition too. Shambles of a display. No cohesion at all.

Tokley made to look like a super star tonight. Rangers hanging on for grim death against ICT? The Rangers full backs and Davie Weir cant pass the ball. 50-60 yard punts to no one inviting pressure back on. I hope Rangers is just going thro a bad patch ATM because that was brutal.

Steve Davis MOTM!

Fuck me that was torture ! 3 points is the most important thing though .

We are going to have to improve drastically if we are to win on Saturday at tynecastle .

Fantastic to see jelavic back , some of his play was terrific . Looks a little rusty , as you would expect . I'm backing him fully to score against hearts if he appears on Saturday.

Watp

3 points that'll ding dang do for me :clap:

It was a struggle but i think caley didn't look like scoring, we should've scored more but 1 nil is better that a draw , it takes us closer to them mankey gets :uk::21:

I dont buy the bogey team stuff, pitch is the same for both teams, theres plenty more games to come...........3 points is all that matters of course. Play liek that v Hearts, we will lose.

Neither do I really, but stats don't lie mate....we've struggled to beat them each time we've played them in the last two seasons. I agree about the pitch though, however, given some of our players are either carrying injuries or just back from them & struggling for fitness it can work against you.

Naismith back for the weekend hopefully & perhaps Jelavic is fit enough to start!

Neither do I really, but stats don't lie mate....we've struggled to beat them each time we've played them in the last two seasons. I agree about the pitch though, however, given some of our players are either carrying injuries or just back from them & struggling for fitness it can work against you.

Naismith back for the weekend hopefully & perhaps Jelavic is fit enough to start!

Naisy, Sasa, Nika all in for Jambos game hopefully. Its time we got our top spot back!

;)

I was impressed with Jelavic and Webster, Fleck was ok, Lafferty started well, but nothing came off for him. Foster is a bombscare, will get roasted at Tyney.

Naisy, Sasa, Nika all in for Jambos game hopefully. Its time we got our top spot back!

;)

I was impressed with Jelavic and Webster, Fleck was ok, Lafferty started well, but nothing came off for him. Foster is a bombscare, will get roasted at Tyney.

:clap::clap: a truer word never spoken mate!!

Glad to hear Jelavic played well....I was worried he'd maybe take a game or two to get back running properly!

Lafferty was fucking awful :BELM: still i am glad we got the three points

agreed mate, for me hes running out of time to show us that he's god enough to play for rangers- can anyone honestly say hes improved as a player since hes arrived??