***The Official Hearts vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

What i don't understand are you folks making the others who are dissappointed look shameful.

How the hell is being "optimistic" going to be the grudgeline of this match? - we SHOULD be doing it, but we aren't, is this down to the fact we sold our 22 half-season striker for 400k (which wouldn't actually buy a top 6 SPL striker) or is this down to the fact we've played Lafferty up front (alone) who has the first touch of a rhino?

Questions need asked here today, serious questions. Because this is just unacceptable.

Are you serious we played them off the park..we just couldn't score

They say its matches like this that shape Champions. We just couldn't score because we have 1 up front, and for the majority of the match it was not and never will be a proven goalscorer. We may well have played them off the park, but playing teams off parks without winning games doesn't win the title :anguish:

Its about to be our 3rd defeat of the season. One to Celtic and now one possibly to hearts. Our biggest rivals in the title race. With the bank tightening there grip on the club, thinks can only get worse. Sorry for voicing my opinion but I am really beginning to fear for our club (td)

Listen we're all worried about the future and of course you're allowed an opinion but to come on here saying looks like we're going to be behind Celtic for years to come is a pretty defeatist attitude. Especially when the game wasn't finished!