Tim Matavz

this is the translation from google translate, not the best.

Tim Matavz Rangers seem to win, Matavz after the match against FC Twente qualified in Glasgow

can try and move words around and find out the meaning

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THis is the twitter account the rumour apparantly started on.

My link

Trying to get a translation, could use some help, anyone speak dutch?

The other rumours the twitter account posted are legit.

Also, from a FC Groningen blog.

"As the message that Matavz after the match against FC Twente will be tested by Rangers"

Sounds like they think hes coming on trial?

With this and Mangala, anyone else have an inkling that the bank are only going to approve signings where a higher resale value is almost guaranteed?

Thats the way it should be at a club like Rangers !

Why would this be the banks view point? They could say you arent spending millions, you will give the money to us!

The sooner they get their money the sooner they are out the club. So potential values in years to come wont interest them :)

Dont get me wrong, i think its the right approach by the club. I just dont think its the way the bank will be thinking.

Maybe when the bank finally goes they wont allow us an overdraft etc... Would that mean we would have to find anoher bank?

On 21 January 2011, FC Groningen announced Matavž will join Glasgow Rangers on Loan after their weekend game, with a view to permanent transfer at the end of season. He will be joined boyhood Rangers fan Robbie Fowler, desperate to escape the menacing floods in Australia.

:lol: :lol:

From wikipedia, of course.

only know a little about the lad , has been watched by several big clubs since he was around 17-18 , pacey with a good touch and a decent scoring record but there is no fucking chance we will get him , UNLESS Huisty knows he is losing him in the summer and may see loaning him to us will put him in the EPL picture and maybe start a wee biding war for his signature but other than that NO CHANCE

Transfermarkt.de are usually pretty good with their valuations; they say he's around £3m....

That sounds more reasonable.

Hope we get this guy, I really doubt all these Dutch websites and forums would make this up without a bit of truth in it.