Miller : My Heartache

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He was on 20k a week, Rangers then were offering him 12k a week for another years extension and then Bursa come in with 50k a week...

YOU WOULDNT TAKE IT?

Lets face it, hes not a Rangers fan but who wouldnt take that..

Pretty much sums it up. It's a shame because of financial circumstances we lose a player that , like him or not, added a helluva lot to the squad through his combination of effort and especially goals (and also as a supplier of same). I believe he'll come to regret the move just as Boydy did, but a footballers' career is short and I can't really fault him for chasing a paycheque like that. Still, what's done is done. He moves on, and so do we.

always remember him for the goals he scored, the goals he scored against Celtic and the goal at Hampden v St. Mirren :wub: Really made it a worth while day out at Hampden!

Cheers Kenny and all the best! :cheers:

- Can't blame him for taking a £30,000 a week rise. Would be silliness not to imo

At least he's not done a Boyd.

We've recieved some amount of money for him, and it's not like he's fucked off to a 3rd rate Premiership team who never win anything on the same wage as Bursapor are paying him.

Rangers were good for Miller, Miller was good for Rangers, destroyed the tims on a few occaisons, clattering header to win the cup final, and plenty more.

He leaves with my best wishes, his roadrunner legs cant go on forever, its a high energy game he plays and it must be getting tougher at 31.

Anyone with any intelligence can detect the sincerity.

He said himself the decision wasn't hard (pay cut vs massive pay rise) but saying bye to his best mates who's he's been through a lot with was really hard.

All we can do is say thanks for his contribution during a hard time for us. If anyone has bitterness it should be directed towards the club/bank - been our best player lately, phenomenal scoring record and we offer him a pay cut.....