Miller : My Heartache

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of you out there would accept a 40% pay cut if you were your companany's top performer? Would you feel insulted? Then another company comes in and offers you a 250% pay rise, you realise you are approaching retirement age, and most companies won't employ you in another couple of years. Honestly guys, what would you do?

Loyalty is a two way street!

Thanks for your hard work, Kenny. All the best!

Given me so many fantastic memories recently, so I wish him all the best in Turkey. I just wish it had been carried out a little quicker than it has.

Hopefully now we can bring in someone to replace him for the remainder of the season.

Tbh it's an absolute disgrace that rangers offered their top goalscorer even a slight paycut never mind a fucking 40% one!

Nae wonder he never signed it and fukd off! All these ppl saying he's only going there for the money...aye and wit? He's been a great player for us, scored goals and never cost much! He doesn't support us and even if he did I bet a few of us would struggle to knock back 50k a week when you're getting offered peanuts from rangers!

How many of you out there would accept a 40% pay cut if you were your compananie's top performer? Would you feel insulted? Then another company comes in and offers you a 250% pay rise, you realise you are approaching retirement age, and most companies won't employ you in another couple of years. Honestly guys, what would you do?

Loyalty is a two way street!

Thanks for your hard work, Kenny. All the best!

fucking spot on! (tu) too many ppl on here thinking they'd knock 50k back just cos they support rangers! It's all about circumstances!

Choked back tears? The only thing he choked on was the thought of 50k tax free a week.

Miller is a football mercenary, he did a great job for the money we paid him and now he's gone.

Good luck to him, I won't be shedding any tears or missing him.

I wasn't prepared for this bit....................................

"I reported at Ibrox for the game with Inverness like all the other lads but the gaffer took me aside before he read out the team and we spoke about how close the deal was to happening".

"He shook me by the hand, wished me all the best and I went back down to say cheerio to everyone".

He was allowed in the dressing rooms before an important match tae say his Tattie Byes?

Nae fuckin wonder the players looked flat on Tuesday - yer team mate and top goal scorer has just deserted ye for £50k a week, and you're left fuckin aboot at a debt ridden club trying tae get points aff teams like Inverness!

Going a bit OT but relevant to the point that there's too much money in the game, I had this in a newsletter this morning:

"In other footballing news, Jermaine Pennant has been contacted by former club Real Zaragoza after a £98,000 Porsche has been left unattended at a local railway station for the last five months. JP has claimed he 'couldn't remember owning or buying' the sports car, which has the number plate 'P33NNT.' "

Bloody hell.

hahaha, listen to you all, your all proud of our history etc yet he is part of that now and helped us achieve in the process, whatever you think of him he is part of our success and history and too me with some of the comments he has made the right decision, good on the guy

Given me so many fantastic memories recently, so I wish him all the best in Turkey. I just wish it had been carried out a little quicker than it has.

Hopefully now we can bring in someone to replace him for the remainder of the season.

Not directed to you specifically Papa Sasac.

The speed of the deal has been mentioned a few times. The earliest he could've left was the 01/01/11. He's gone with 10 days of the window remaining. What would've been an acceptable timeframe for this transfer to have taken place? August 2010?