• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Naismith Davis Edu Diouf

Jelavic Healy

Goodnight Hearts, thanks for coming!

This but with Diouf and Naisy swapped round...

Naismith has been playing well on the left and it also means Diouf can play on the right!

Mcgregor

Whittaker weir bougherra papac

weiss ness Davis diouf

jelavic healy

He wants to play on Wed, he must play

Weiss Davis Ness Diouf

Jelavic Healy

Naisy has been off form, he needs a rest for Sunday.

tu) Exactly what my team would be, and i agree about Naisy, he's been pretty off since injury imo doesn't look 100% fit, now we have other players to choose so give him a rest

Btw Guys, we won't see much of Ness between now and the end of the season with the move for Diouf.

Davis is now back in the middle with Edu/McCulloch from now on. I won't complain much with that :)

Well that depends on Walter, Diouf has played plenty on the left and plays well there

Well that depends on Walter, Diouf has played plenty on the left and plays well there

That's where I'm assuming he plays mate (tu) Left or Right Wing ;)

That's also why I think Ness won't feature much during the tail end of the season now.

That's where I'm assuming he plays mate (tu) Left or Right Wing ;)

That's also why I think Ness won't feature much during the tail end of the season now.

If he plays on the left then i can still see Walter play Davis on the right, Edu and Ness could be fighting it out for the middle with McCulloch which could be :anguish:

I really would like to see

Weiss Davis Ness Diouf in midfield

or

Davis Edu/McCulloch Ness midfield

Weiss/Naismith/Diouf Jelavic Diouf/Naismith upfront

time for the team to start going out believing in themselves and attacking every team right from the off, get rid of the defensive side to our game and get the score a goal and defend it attitude to fuck, score a goal and score another and another, we play in a league full of shite, with the midfielders and strikers we have in this league we should be pumping teams

If he plays on the left then i can still see Walter play Davis on the right, Edu and Ness could be fighting it out for the middle with McCulloch which could be :anguish:

I really would like to see

Weiss Davis Ness Diouf in midfield

or

Davis Edu/McCulloch Ness midfield

Weiss/Naismith/Diouf Jelavic Diouf/Naismith upfront

time for the team to start going out believing in themselves and attacking every team right from the off, get rid of the defensive side to our game and get the score a goal and defend it attitude to fuck, score a goal and score another and another, we play in a league full of shite, with the midfielders and strikers we have in this league we should be pumping teams

See where your coming from mate but Davis seems to be most effective in the middle of the park, the old firm was a disaster for us since we didnt have his energy in the middle of the park or Edu's and that meant we got overun in the middle. Sunday however we will end up playing 4-5-1 Diouf/Naismith on the wings and a midfield 3 of Davis/Edu/Ness(Due to Lee's Suspension).

I would love to see us try a 4-4-2 at all times versus scottish opposition though as our squad is strong enough to do so. We may also see Healy paired with Jelavic, but obviously upfront options now could include Lafferty/Naismith/Diouf depending on how we want to play it.

Plus it's the Hertz and I've just went off on one about the OF lol so 4-4-2 all the way and we should hammer them ;)

Then again I keep forgetting about Weiss, hopefully we can get him on the right wing now ;)

League games at Ibrox are never on TV here unless it's an OF.

Aw, fuck that for a gemme of sodjers! we get the lot on Setanta for only $2.00 pw :clap: and that includes every FA cup game... Serie A...Scottish cup, league cup, Bundesliga...Copa Libertadores...J-League....Eredivisie...Portuguese League and the Russian League.

Great value for money. :D