Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

We are a shadow of what Struths Rangers was, sadly. This is a huge signing, a cracker.

(tu)

If we've experienced an ethical decline then it's only reflective of a wider degradation in society. We don't exist in a moral vacuum, pragamatic signings such as these are necessary if we want to continue to be successful.

We are a shadow of what Struths Rangers were, sadly. This is a huge signing, a cracker.

(tu)

Part A - you're right - we are a shadow of that ethos.

Part B - A cracker? No, I'm sorry - I see nothing but trouble ahead with this vile creature.

Anyone who spits on another individual is a lowlife in my book.

Once - it's a spur of the moment blunder. Do it again and you're a dirty cowardly bastard.

There is no defence for it - none. :angry:

He's spat at people on the football field more than once!

His action's in the cup game vs QPR (Jamie MacKie sp?) were a disgrace. He's had history of losing the plot on the pitch, lifting his hands, kicking out, headbutt, diving, cheating...

Not exactly the type of player I want. He was a good player when he screwed the nut, not at the same level anymore and he's not exactly the type of player I'd like to see play in a Rangers vs celtc game.

The mhedia will fire into him from day one, the opposition will kick, hit, wind him up all game.

Does he have the brains to just walk away?