Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

Last week we were battling it out for Commons, Diouf pisses all over him, probably literally if he got the chance

The boys past has been and gone, and if he steps out of line hes easily shipped backed to Blackburn, a loan deal is perfect

.......anyone who has watched the celtic 'resurgence' should note two things.

firstly lennon's strategy has been to intimidate referees into calling fuck all against his team. then to foul the fuck out of the opposition and not get called for it. if you look carefully at the recent hearts and aberdeen games stokes and hooper fouled every time for possession - fuck all called - thats just the attackers ...they are as physical as fuck with psychos like brown leading the way......

now while no one more than meself salivates at the football of brazilians like ronaldinho...you cant play this kind of a game against a team like lennon/thompson in a scottish league.... ask PLG.

go take a look at Diouf on youtube. this dude can bury the ball in the net. he has brilliant football skills and he gets right fucking in. no fucking prisoners. he is lennon's nightmare. a fucking brilliant signing, walter!

football is as much about psychology as it is about playing. and walter has just met and surpassed lennon in this respect.

healy and diouf - i don't think we could have signed two players more hated by the septic, they are shiting themselves ........check fucking mate, lennon me ol son! the league and the cup are ours.

one more thing, i haven't been on this site long but i from the posts i've read i believe its is filled with tims. i certainly criticize but i have never experienced such venomous attacks against rangers player as i do on this site from more than 40 years of being with rangers supporters.

rangers supporters calling this guy a cunt..why was he worshipped in bolton....or maybe it was for spitting on a tim?......there are certainly a number of reasonable celtic punters out there but there is a fucking nucleous of fenian terrorist bastards in that support that spitting is too good for.

Last week we were battling it out for Commons, Diouf pisses all over him, probably literally if he got the chance

The boys past has been and gone, and if he steps out of line hes easily shipped backed to Blackburn, a loan deal is perfect

As in three weeks ago?

really looking forward too see him play, seems like he cant wait to play and i like the fact he knows so much about our support, if this works out would love to see him sign on. Loved it when he got asked if he was excited about making his debut vs them on sunday and he said hopefully its on wednesday, what a response. His past is behind him, im looking to his future and what he can bring to rangers.

Diouf is a cunt of a man, and should be nowhere near a Rangers jersey. Once again Smith has lowered our standards.

Never thought I'd see the day! doh I just hope he changes his fucking attitude when he plays for us.

Its a game of football and I'll judge him on his football ability, I would rather have a talented scumbag than a shite player who never steps out of line.

We have had players like Gazza and Shagger play for us so it isn't the first time we have signed someone like Diouf.

Do the job on the pitch and you will be idolized big man.

We will just wait and see. On the bright side he seems enthusiastic about playing.

He's enthusiastic alright,nvager. If he sticks to playing football we will really see him shine for us.

I've no problem with his ability when he's on song....it's the other unsavoury shite that irks me....And I hope to fuck he leaves that gold motor in Blackburn. doh

I'm thrilled at his words and the fact that he knows hes moving to a massive club.

He might be a cunt, but I think he will do the business for us.

He should know,BD...enough of us gave the cunt pelters in Sydney. :crabflute:

.....those suggesting diouf is a bastard for what he did with mackie are out of line.

no one including the qpr trainer knew the leg was broken - he tried to stand him up. and without such knowledge diouf was well within his right to give mackie pelters because, if you look at the tackle, it looks like it was mackie who was trying to break diouf's team mate's leg. and futhernore mackie has a history in this respect - he broke liam ridgewell's leg with a diabolical tackle.

if neil simpson had broken his leg while trying to break durrant's and was lying on the turf - 'a deserves you fucking right' in his earhole is not in my opinion out of line.

you live by the bullit you fucking die by it.

Be under no illusion Diouf is a loose cannon! He is, undoubtedly a very talented player and I believe he will be a real asset, but Walter et al will have to keep a tight rein on him both on and off the field.

Every defender in the SPL(and Uncle Tom Cobbly and all!) will attempt to wind him up and get a reaction that referees will be only to glad to pounce on (Big Kyle is a good example of that!).

This is a quality signing, no doubt about that, but I want to see him perform on the field rather than off it!

Welcome to Ibrox El Hadji - do your stuff and make us proud.

I`m not interested in some limp dicks opinion, the filthy bastard has been a fuck up where ever he`s went. Fucking disgusting human being.

My biggest fear is he`ll let not only himself down but the club down.

He can be as disgusting as he likes but as long as he delivers the goods that gets us that league trophy then im more than happy.

A fuck up where ever he has been ? he got a big move to Liverpool and done well and then had a hugely successful time at Bolton.

The only time in his career were he could be called a fuck up is his time at Sunderland so I don't know were you are getting that from.

And if arguably the greatest player ever rates you that highly its got to count for something....

I`m not interested in some limp dicks opinion, the filthy bastard has been a fuck up where ever he`s went. Fucking disgusting human being.

My biggest fear is he`ll let not only himself down but the club down.

Pele is limp dick ? :rolleyes:doh