***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

I don't think I've ever felt so low watching a game of football . Half an hour gone and the games all but over . Maybe the " in walter we trust" shite will stop now .

Simply embarrassing .

I love Walter and so on, but I really hope he gets sacked tomorrow morning.

I said it before, after the last old firm game, that our luck has run out completely.

We are getting exposed week in, week out. We as a team are absolutely fucked and I can honestly see us ending up with nothing now.

Have been saying the same since Jan, finally others are begining to see it as well :disappointment:

I agree.

I disagree.

History would then note that TLB ran Walter out of town. Couldn't handle that.

He does need to make some changes in this game though... LIKE NOW.

Either go 5 at the back or get Naismith playing right up beside Jelavic. Try something!

Aye and while their manager points, shouts and directs from the touchline ours sits in the stand with his arms crossed waiting for the 70th minute so he can think about his pre-planned substitution.

(tu) Show some passion and it goes into the players, Walter doesn't seem like he's up for the fight anymore

I'm not panicking, I'm fucking fuming. I've seen some pretty dire performances from Rangers over the years in Old Firm games but this is just pathetic. And thing is, all of us, if we were being totally honest saw this coming.. everyone but the management team at Ibrox.