***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

LENNON - NO WONDER HE GETS A KICKING IN THE STREET...

FUCKING UTTER SCUMFUCK.

I WILL KICK HIS CUNT IN RIGHT NOW.... AND THE REF.... AND THE POLIS... FUCKING UTTER PONDLIFE.

ON YE GO EL HADJI!!!! FUCK THE SCUM - ALL OF THEM. THE POLIS AND THE CELTIC.

As a Rangers fan this is an absolute embarrassment! Not only where we played off the AGAIN by Celtic but we don't even have the decency to play fair! The fouling and the cards is faking terrible!! I don't care about our line-up or what people have to say but this is brutal!!!

As a Rangers fan this is an absolute embarrassment! Not only where we played off the AGAIN by Celtic but we don't even have the decency to play fair! The fouling and the cards is faking terrible!! I don't care about our line-up or what people have to say but this is brutal!!!

Fuck off, that right there is what an Old Firm is all about.

Cannot believe Lennon's behaviour. I mean, we know he's scum but he normally at least pretends to be polite. Imagine beckoning to a manager to shake your hand and then grab him and scream abuse...

Ally should've battered the cunt.

THAT WEE SCUMBAG TATTIE PICKIN BASTARD LENNON SAID SOMETHIN TO ALLY THERE ...that prick started that there again ,,,aw but we wont hear fuck all about it ...i hope i meet that wee prick wan day ..