Nice guy, that Neil Lennon...

Muff

Minstral, STB, Boab, Papa, Simon, BN72, amac 9, gun, OC, Ryan, Kev, 1st (JG), BD, Dado, DBBTB etc - I'm sorry, there are many names I have missed but I'm on your side... always have been.

Why would this club steep that low, why would we rise to the level of the bheggars... We are too dignified, too good for them, let them talk about us...

Fuck that. This taig love-in from our management and club stops, it stops now.

Grow some fucking bollocks, grow them fast, defend our club - FUCK CELTIC, FUCK EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THEM, FUCK THEIR RELIGION AND EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR AND SAY!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no idea how much I hate those bastards and that scumbag Lennon.

I made a promise to myself that I will dance on the wee cunts grave and I plan to keep that promise.

Hang him high!

i dont think ive ever had so much hatred for those scum bastards they really are scum from the top of their shity wee club to the bottom.

its time for all this nicey nicey talk to finish and instead time forus to show how much we hate them all.

p.s. i think ally wound him up at full time and as usual he bit like the tim bastard he is!!!!

Think after tonight's words with Lennon, Super Ally will be more fired up than ever, likewise our players. Tonight is the start of fighting back at these over-breeding taigs, with their terrorist views and loving of under-age male shitpipe.