***The Official Rangers vs. PSV Eindhoven Thread***

Muff

You and me both. I’m currently far from convinced Edu would have gotten a game in the early eighties.

Is there anything worse than spotting passes that Edu should make and then realising that he can't and won't make them?

He'll probably score and get away with it. But that's not right. It's a plaster on an infected wound and he's been getting away with it for too long.

Davis has had to try and play against Engelaar and Hutchinson on his own, it's no wonder he's not influencing the game. Edu is worse than a man down. Just gets in the way. And Whittaker in midfield makes me want to be violently sick. He's dreadful.

Edu and Whittaker off, Diouf and Naismith on.

Alexander

foster boughy weir papac

Davis Bartley

naisy diouf wylde

lafferty

is it just me that every time edu gets the ball, i want to shout racial abussive language at the tele, i cannot stand the cunt any longer now and how the hell smith persists with him the youth kids must be thinking, whats the point when arseholes like him get in front of them, weir, broadoot, lafferty, whittaker, papac.

a career injury thomson would put up more of a fight that thise gutless cowards in blue.

weir off and naismith on?????? just goes from bad to worse.

Don't you people see ? No matter who is brought on in the second half, the attitude and the principles are still the same no matter who. The Walter Smith philosophy is ingrained the minute they sign the contract.

A cunt who was found out in Germany and couldn't take England to the euros

Would you take any man who has a fucking hairstyle like that seriously. Ffs let it go

I don't take him seriously. I CAN'T take him seriously. That's why I want him to fuck off.