Pat Nevin

AldoKrfc

Caught the end of sportscene there n i'm sure I just heard him say that stokes dive was a penalty. Also that the ref had a great game apart from the penalty he gave, how the fuck can he have a good game when he gives a penalty (for nothing) that could have won them the league.

The media are so scared of lennon its unreal, despise the cunts !

I might have to put my tin hat on here, but I thought that the the ref had a good game today. kept his cards in his pocket early on and tried to let the game flow [if thats at all possible in an OF game], at the Penalty at first I thought it was a penalty it was only with the benefit of the TV replay that I saw it was a dive so I could understand why he gave it, didn't like it but could understand it.

To often we criticize referee's and often justified but today I thought he had a good game.

I might have to put my tin hat on here, but I thought that the the ref had a good game today. kept his cards in his pocket early on and tried to let the game flow [if thats at all possible in an OF game], at the Penalty at first I thought it was a penalty it was only with the benefit of the TV replay that I saw it was a dive so I could understand why he gave it, didn't like it but could understand it.

To often we criticize referee's and often justified but today I thought he had a good game.

i agree, apart from the pen he had a good game. It was a big decision but hey-ho, they didnt score it anyway

If he doesn't give the ledley pen, then he can't give the stokes pen as the two are basically the same. Craig Thomson is a complete prick who could have ruined our season. No consistancy what so ever.

Tbh, when stokes went down for the second time I thought the referee was going to give it. It was more of a penalty than the Davis 'foul'.

In saying that, neither were penalties as for that ledley, he ran into Whittaker.

Same ref, same contact, same decision. Jelavic cup final springs to mind. no penalty,

Caught the end of sportscene there n i'm sure I just heard him say that stokes dive was a penalty. Also that the ref had a great game apart from the penalty he gave, how the fuck can he have a good game when he gives a penalty (for nothing) that could have won them the league.

The media are so scared of lennon its unreal, despise the cunts !

Honest question, did Nevin actually say both of those things?

If so, just shows his intelligence level, the tosser.

Honest question, did Nevin actually say both of those things?

If so, just shows his intelligence level, the tosser.

I'm pretty sure he said both, although i couldn't believe what i was hearing when he said the stokes dive was a pen.

I'm pretty sure he said both, although i couldn't believe what i was hearing when he said the stokes dive was a pen.

He said there was knee to knee contact so in his book a pen, the fact that wee scrote was already on his way down was lost on him

He said there was knee to knee contact so in his book a pen, the fact that wee scrote was already on his way down was lost on him

What is his stand on foot to knee contact?

As in Thomas Rogne vs. Nikica Jelavic

Tbh, when stokes went down for the second time I thought the referee was going to give it. It was more of a penalty than the Davis 'foul'.

In saying that, neither were penalties as for that ledley, he ran into Whittaker.

The rules state

Obstruction inside the penalty area is an indirect free kick. The 1st stokes claim and the Lesley claim IMO would be classed as obstruction (if u call purposely running straight into someone who can't get out the way obstruction, but that arguments for another day)

Therefore both should've have been indirect free kicks from the spot where the "obstruction" took place. I hope someone in the media points this out to Lennon as he felt they should've had 3 pens :lol:.

Just for the record usual penalty tarrier pish but why the fuck am a being told a have 74 more approved posts like a have some sort of warning can somebody enlighten me?

It's like that up til you have 100 posts by the looks of things, I've got that aswell.