hearts fan

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair it was a disgrace that the guy got to him security will be under the microscope now at tynecastle IMO. They are setting it up nicely now for them to bin Lemmon in the summer now

Everyone agrees that hes a cunt but I just don't think attacking him from behind and making him out to be some sort of martyr to the neutrals is the right way to go about it. I'd rather we shut him up on Sunday by winning the league.

Heard quite a few of their mob have been attacked from behind

BIG JOCK KNEW

Anyone that dares stick up for the cunt deserves the same.

You know, this forum is full of pricks these days anyway.

I'm logging out never to return.

Fenian love in.

Cya.

Byeeeeeeeee.......................................................:dazed:

anyone condoning this, is frankly an embarrassment to our club, this shite has no place in football,

i hate lemon as much as the next cunt, but for people to be activley condoning this muppets actions are a disgrace to OUR club,

football fans the world over give stick to every opposing team, lemon may go beyond the normal for a manager, but for all these death wishes and people like that wee muppet last night doing what they are doing is deplorable, it's a game of fucking football, A SPORT, fans give it out, but yet most cant take a bit back,

grow the fuck up and get grip, the only thing getting damaged here is our games reputation, do you guys who condone this think any half decent player will look twice at signing for us knowing there is a chance of living a life of fear??

this whole sorry situation has fucked both them and us,

time alot of fans take the blue geks off and look at the damage this is doing to Scotlands game as a whole.

anyone condoning this, is frankly an embarrassment to our club, this shite has no place in football,

i hate lemon as much as the next cunt, but for people to be activley condoning this muppets actions are a disgrace to OUR club,

football fans the world over give stick to every opposing team, lemon may go beyond the normal for a manager, but for all these death wishes and people like that wee muppet last night doing what they are doing is deplorable, it's a game of fucking football, A SPORT, fans give it out, but yet most cant take a bit back,

grow the fuck up and get grip, the only thing getting damaged here is our games reputation, do you guys who condone this think any half decent player will look twice at signing for us knowing there is a chance of living a life of fear??

this whole sorry situation has fucked both them and us,

time alot of fans take the blue geks off and look at the damage this is doing to Scotlands game as a whole.

Agree with everything you said apart from the bit in bold. This has nothing to do with our club whatsoever so why would we suffer? Airdrie aren't going to suffer for this. Dundee aren't going to suffer for this. It has as much to do with us as it does those clubs.

I have had my head in books for the last 2 days so can somebody clarify for me, Has their even been any comment on whether this had sectarian motivations? Or is it all just rumours? Lennon doesn't half play the Northern Irish Catholic card much. Any incident involving him is "sectarian" and in no way has anything to do with the fact he is just an absolute cunt and one of the most hated footballers ever to play in our league for his BEHAVIOUR and not his religion.

Agree with everything you said apart from the bit in bold. This has nothing to do with our club whatsoever so why would we suffer? Airdrie aren't going to suffer for this. Dundee aren't going to suffer for this. It has as much to do with us as it does those clubs.

I have had my head in books for the last 2 days so can somebody clarify for me, Has their even been any comment on whether this had sectarian motivations? Or is it all just rumours? Lennon doesn't half play the Northern Irish Catholic card much. Any incident involving him is "sectarian" and in no way has anything to do with the fact he is just an absolute cunt and one of the most hated footballers ever to play in our league for his BEHAVIOUR and not his religion.

it's not about 'fact's' as far the world is concerned, we are one half of a rivalry, a bitter rivalry at that,

what ever is seen to happen to our opposing neighbours, will be directly aimed at us, end of story, it's how the media works, especially on a glabal scale!!