Brazil drags us in

Don81

Listening to Talksport on the way back from work and we got 2 minutes on Hearts 5 mins on Lennon and then Brazil swung it round to Rangers. You would honestly think by the end of it Rangers were to blame, he even claimed it was someone up from Glasgow. You couldn't make it up .. This was followed by a wee talk about sectarianism which totally ignored the 90 mins of sectarian chanting we were treated to last night. Tbf he did mention the segregated schooling and Irani was saying that Lennon fans the flames but I was left absolutely fuming by the end of my journey , an absolute disgrace!!!

The guy is a fat bitter disgrace. Last night had fuck all to do with rangers, yet we will get mentioned when it comes up in discussion.

Just keep your eye on the task in hand rangers. Beat killie and Thomson on Sunday and ram it right up the wee ginger reptile fuck

Had to turn it off, guy on doing the papers and he won't hear a word against Lennon , Tbf the paper man was trying to say Lennon winds it up, then inexplicably he brings up our old signing policy and starts listing prods that have played for the filth , what a fat wanker, I'm going to sleep , maybe get up 4 some keys and gray, hopefully they have a more even handed take on things :(

Was listening to the earlier show with Mike Graham and the Moose. Both were saying there's a real problem with Rangers and Celtic and last nights incident show the sectarian problem is wide spread. They kept mentioning Rangers every time they mentioned the incident!

1. What the fuck does it have to do with Rangers?

2. Why do they automatically assume it's a sectarian assault?

3. Rangers fans have been banned from games for singing songs (albeit by UEFA) lets see if the punishment Hearts receive is relative to the offence!

cunt mentioned that scottish football in turmoil, im trying to see why it is?

celtic question integrity of referees resulting in referee strikes

alleged :rolleyes: racial abuse from selik technical area resulting in confrontation with Rangers backroom and players

lennon queries teams performance against rangers

hearts fan attacks TLB at tynecastle

selik fans fight with police and stewards in stand at tynecastle

poisonous atmosphere at tynecastle at game with selik and hearts

:rolleyes:

Is anyone genuinely surprised here? I knew within 10 seconds of hearing that Lennon had been attacked that it would get swung round to us. They are used to sweeping things under the carpet...the facts surrounding this incident is just another one for them to hide.

Heard this earlier, fat cunt just can't hear anything against his desperate mhob, have no doubt certain mhedia outlets will "find" sumthin linking the guy last night to us. Utter, utter bitter desperate paranoid dangerous inbred offended sad deranged nutjob cunts. fuck em. WATP.

Mickey Campbell on 5 Live asked the cop if he thought it was a sectarian attack. The cop said Hearts were not that kind of club. Campbell then said , how do we know it wasn't a Rangers fan.

We are paying his wages to listen to crap like that.

Should we be surprised?

The tic lose the initiative in the league race,mhedia goes into overdrive.

We should be used to it by now.

When it comes to the propoganda battle, we are years behind them. :anguish:

absolute farce mate.

i turned on Sky Sports this morning half expecting to hear "Lennon resigns", instead it was siome twat from the daily express who managed 2 minutes on last night before mentioning Rangers, i half expected the Manchester Videos to be rolled out again, i was raging at this.

Mickey Campbell on 5 Live asked the cop if he thought it was a sectarian attack. The cop said Hearts were not that kind of club. Campbell then said , how do we know it wasn't a Rangers fan.We are paying his wages to listen to crap like that.

Should we be surprised?

The tic lose the initiative in the league race,mhedia goes into overdrive.

We should be used to it by now.

When it comes to the propoganda battle, we are years behind them. :anguish:

To say i am livid reading that is an understatent. I hope he is brought to task for this

The filth and there cheerleaders will be gutted this happened at tynecastle and not Ibrox.

The celtic board will be pretty pleased it happened full stop....

Spot on...... They already decided months ago that he was going....and they all now have the get out excuse