***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

You forgot 'SirWalter moans about people thinking they know what players earn, unless the person has over 10,000 posts in which he case he agrees with them'

And rightly so. Post counts mean fuck all, there are taigs on here with more than 10000 posts, i disagree with every one of them at every chance.

I'm trying my best not to come across like a completely miserable bastard, but i just cannot fathom the mentality of any of our fans who think that because we've been taken over, suddenly £5 million signings from the EPL are realistic

In the last 3 days, the newspapers have claimed Conway has turned us down to join Crystal Palace, Kayserispor are signing Bougherra for £1.5 million, Bursaspor are signing Whittaker for £1 million, and Villa are signing McGregor for £4.5 million

Even if these are all bollocks, is it really portraying a club who are going to spend money like it's going out of fashion this summer? Or a club where very little has changed?

Poorest use of a reference i have ever saw, rhags? Expected better than that shite from you Irwin. Anyway, who is the maniac claiming we will make £5m signings?

I'm trying my best not to come across like a completely miserable bastard, but i just cannot fathom the mentality of any of our fans who think that because we've been taken over, suddenly £5 million signings from the EPL are realistic

In the last 3 days, the newspapers have claimed Conway has turned us down to join Crystal Palace, Kayserispor are signing Bougherra for £1.5 million, Bursaspor are signing Whittaker for £1 million, and Villa are signing McGregor for £4.5 million

Even if these are all bollocks, do we really seem like a club who are going to spend money like it's going out of fashion this summer? Wise up

Haha yeah agreed

31 topics from pages 1,2 and 3, and i just stopped countin after that. I dont always agree with you plamf, but i think on this one youve hit the nail on the head, id hate to see what i feel is a fantastic new section ruined by suggestion posts. Do any of you ever actually sit down with yer mates and go "right lads, lets start rhymin off players we'd like to see at ibrox". Maybe the odd one aye, topic after topic with little or no substance is becoming increasingly frustrating.

Sorry lads, rant over, but its getting beyond a joke.

Suggestions = 1 topic

I've messaged admin about this and given a suggestion that we have a sub forum within the Transfer Forum for suggestions only. The rest would be for sourced and rumoured possible transfers.

Every time I log onto the forum, the first thing I check is the transfer section and every time I'm having to navigate through a bunch of suggestions (some good but most awful) just to get to something worthwhile.

Hopefully admin agree to my request and we can make the transfer section less of a pig sty.