Tomer Hemed

paul1964

Celtic are apparently interested in an international striker from Israel called Omer Damari and are going to pay £1.7m for him. But why pay that when you can just take the guy Rangers are after for free. Hemed is a target man after all and that's what they're in the market for.

because hemeds 24 and has had one good season.

he will probably be fine but hes no superstar certainly not yet

Must be a beast of an offer if he's gonna take the weekend to consider it eh?

Thought it was agrees in principal? The media really have no clue whatsoever! Just spouting utter nonsense. I'm fully expecting this move to break down and us to look like diddys once again.

Rangers' primary transfer target, Tomer Hemed, is to consider a switch to Ibrox over the weekend.

The 24-year-old Israeli international has been linked with a move to Spain, but has indicated that the lure of Champions League football could be enough to sway him in favour of Ibrox.

Hemed has now met with Rangers club officials and has been made an offer to join the club.

Rangers manager Ally McCoist said: "He will consider Rangers' offer over the weekend and make his mind up next week".

The striker, who finished top scorer in last season's Israeli Premier League, has options with from at least one other European club, believed to be Espanol, but McCoist remains confident of convincing him that Ibrox should be his next destination.

Meanwhile, the Rangers boss has admitted his side face a tough opening to their SPL title defence, facing Hearts at Ibrox.

McCoist said: "It's a tough start but I'm really looking forward to welcoming Jim, Billy and the Hearts team to Ibrox on the opening day"

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/258289-hemed-to-consider-rangers-offer-over-the-weekend/

I almost wish the transfer window was like a week long. This dragged out soap opera just kills me!!! I know that we need to negotiate and there are a lot of things to consider on both ends, but this takes forever!!! I am becoming freakin OCD with the transfer sites, checking them every 15 mins!!!!

It's gonna be a helluva long summer if this keeps up!