Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Have you heard anything about the deal mate?

Just the last thing I posted in this thread the other day. Goodwillie wants his future sorted out and fast - he wants to move on and focus on his football.

So after months of penny pinching we're rumoured to be spending £2.8m on Badcock. £800k more than the original asking price. Im loving the new business plan at Rangers. Fills me with optimism for the future. I might even let Whyte control my finances, i'll be bankrupt by christmas...

So after months of penny pinching we're rumoured to be spending £2.8m on Badcock. £800k more than the original asking price. Im loving the new business plan at Rangers. Fills me with optimism for the future. I might even let Whyte control my finances, i'll be bankrupt by christmas...

nothing to do with whyte

the staff given the task read dundee utd wrong when they said they wanted 2m - nothing less.

could have resulted in us getting goodwillie cheaper, but like i said they made the mistake of misreading dundee utd

we then get outsmarted by blackburn who bid higher than the asked price in order to price us out of the market.

like i said, nothing to do with whyte - everything to do with the negotiators

they misread the situation and got outsmarted

if we have to bid more now, it's down to the incompetance of the negotiating team

Is it true your on your way or at murray park for a medical? All over twitter!

Hope so:-D

2 hours ago · Like ·

Kelly Jamieson likes this.

David Goodwillie aye there the now

...nat!

2 hours ago · Like

David Nixon Ha ha ha,didnt think so!Well maybe not today then.......?

2 hours ago · Like

David Goodwillie defo not the day, am goin home for a kip !

2 hours ago · Like

David Nixon You'll be happy when your transfer/future is sorted eh?

2 hours ago · Like · 1 person

Kelly Jamieson I'm assuming he'll be happy when we awe stop speculating about his future lol - t'is hard not to tho x

2 hours ago · Like

David Goodwillie a sure will bud !

2 hours ago · Like ·