Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

David Goodwillie to Rangers £2.8M

Kenny Miller to Cardiff £800,000

I must be missing something here but securing a better striker for £2m less than the pimps at DUFC are looking for would always be my kind of deal. Now we'll get screwed over by every diddy team with a protege and an agent in tow. Stop the bus there's a loony driving!!!

I will be amazed if he turns out to be a Rangers player once this is all complete.

If we have a bid accepted Blackburn could just offer more money in wages and blow us out the water.

At least we would then be giving the player a choice to make. He knows he will get more money down there, so if it does boil down to money then we have once again wasted our time. :lol:

why the fuck do people discount important facts when they think it might be making this deal less likely?

it is clear we have a huge rival support who try to talk us down and take the piss out of us any chance we get

so why is it so hard to believe people will sign up to twitter with the sole intention of taking the piss out of us or pissing us off?

i think there have been relatively few people doing that, therefore all information coming from new accounts on twitter should be veiwed with a highly critical eye - every time.

I must be missing something here but securing a better striker for £2m less than the pimps at DUFC are looking for would always be my kind of deal. Now we'll get screwed over by every diddy team with a protege and an agent in tow. Stop the bus there's a loony driving!!!

We came in too late for Kenny, Kenny admitted himself that he had already given his word to joining Cardiff...

Even Andrew Dickson (Not the Rangers Monthly Etc one)?

Not sure about him. I'm just going on the pictures on Sky Sports News. You can see Smith, Russell, Whyte all there at the airport. Don't know what Andrew Dickson looks like laugh.gif

Aye the 9 year age difference means fuck all

why the fuck do people discount important facts when they think it might be making this deal less likely?

it is clear we have a huge rival support who try to talk us down and take the piss out of us any chance we get

so why is it so hard to believe people will sign up to twitter with the sole intention of taking the piss out of us or pissing us off?

i think there have been relatively few people doing that, therefore all information coming from new accounts on twitter should be veiwed with a highly critical eye - every time.

:praise: