Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

that agent guy is rambling on that we are a shambles because we wont pay some of AV loyalty fee to Cuelar - WTF!!!

Why the fuck would we pay any of that??

Why would u even get a loyalty fee considering u are about to leave :lol:

Someone on FB saying some reporter on twitter from blackburn saying Goodwillie is heading back to scotland AGAIN without signing?

That's the funniest piece of sourcing I've heard yet

STVGrant Grant Russell

STV understands David Goodwillie has passed his medical at Blackburn but no deal signed yet: http://bit.ly/p1ufbx

He's trying to delay as long as possible. It's clear where he wants to be.

It's obvious he's being pushed down to England - Peter Houston trying to ruin the Scottish leagues by ushering top players away from it. Gid yin Pete :wanker:

its actually from a good source. but the source isnt sure it true himself.

The reporter from Blackburn you mean? I'm sure he is - it's just funny the way it was written

Fill in the blank.

On the 1st of September David Goodwille __________________________________________________________________

On the 1st of September David Goodwillie will speak about his excitement of facing Barcelona at Ibrox in the Champions League and looks ahead to the first Old Firm derby of the season :wink:

I think from day one United were never going to sell him to Rangers.

As soon as Rovers enterted the process they moved the goalposts on what would be an acceptable bid, then there was Houston's comments that it would be in DG best interests to move to England and that DG felt that way also despite having never seen any comments regarding this attributed to Goodwillie.

Now we are being told that there has been a number of bids submitted in the last few days and hours, now Rangers must know what Blackburn have offered so unless we are being totally naive these offers must be near enough comparable with what Blackburn are offering and i would have thought at the very least been enough to get permission to speak to the player, but again it seems UTD are stonewalling us.

If Goodwillie is as keen to join us as much as we are led to believe then i suppose all he has to do is reject Rovers and then see where that leaves UTD, wouldnt it be great if they had to come crawling back to Rangers to negotiate a new deal....aye in a Carlsberg world