Barry Ferguson

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not at it and I'm not being daft.

Rangers start every season expected to win the treble and compete in Europe, Birmingham hope for a good run in the cup and survival as an achievement.

So, in my opinion, winning a cup at B'ham is a bigger achievement that winning titles at Rangers.

I would rather win titles at Rangers over winning a cup with Birmingham, and I'm sure Barry would agree, but that doesn't mean what he achieved at Birmingham wasn't huge.

I'm not at it and I'm not being daft.

Rangers start every season expected to win the treble and compete in Europe, Birmingham hope for a good run in the cup and survival as an achievement.

So, in my opinion, winning a cup at B'ham is a bigger achievement that winning titles at Rangers.

I would rather win titles at Rangers over winning a cup with Birmingham, and I'm sure Barry would agree, but that doesn't mean what he achieved at Birmingham wasn't huge.

he said winning the English league cup is a bigger achievment than getting to the final of the Uefa cup, which is bollocks.

He couldn't come back anyway.

We only play 2 in midfield, he needs ANOTHER TWO BESIDE HIM to do his running.

Brum is the ideal team for him to sit in, a defensive unit.

Ferguson 5 years ago, maybe more, was awesome.

Ferguson now would be shown right up in a 4-4-2 in an attacking side, his legs just can't cut it.

Wouldn't be great for Ness's confidence, Barry likes to blame the younger lads when he's having a torrid time of it.

No thanks.

"I've thought about it long and hard and I'd have to say this is my biggest achievement in the game. A few of my mates have asked me the question and I think this is the tops.

"I've played in finals and won medals north of the border and if I'm honest, it's probably a bigger achievement than reaching the UEFA Cup Final too. That was great but it's a lot different from the Champions League.

That hurt.

Fuck, I was one of the one's sticking up for him when ever the anti-Barry crew would jump on the bandwagon and have a go at him, but Christ that quote is a slap in the face.

Lost interest in him now.

i wouldnt touch him with a barge pole. what if we sign him? will he say that he was "stupid" to mwo ove to Birmingham? like he said it was "stupid" to move back to Rangers? fuck him he is a roaster.

A bit harsh to say that about somebody who captained us to a treble and a european final.

He wont be coming back anyway.

Just on the gregg Wylde Facebook there and he said something about were lining up a 1.5 million bid for him , he heard it on radio Clyde anyone else hear this ?

aw forgot, I really hope this isn't true :( !

Gregg Wylde deleted his Facebook a few months ago, this one your looking at might be fake ..