Murray Davidson

Broxi1872

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately, i dont see why murray davidson is a priority...we already have fantasic midfield prospects in ness, hutton, bendikson, why are we looking to sign another?

We should be aiming a little higher in my book, but if we pull out all stops and sign a quality wide man and striker, i wont be too fussed as it will mean that davis will always play through the middle

I'd be willing to wager a months wages the majority of people moaning and complaining have never seen him kick a ball in his life, other than against Rangers and even then they weren't paying any real attention to him. I know I haven't.

awk wit am i like. how dare we sign an SPL player with potential.

I know mate.

You are obviously forgetting that McGregor, Whittaker, Broadfoot & Naismith (to name four recent examples) were all proven superstars in top drawer leagues before they got their break at Rangers aren't you?

Fraser Fyvie outshone him at the weekend. would rather we were a bit more ambitious. Signings like this makes me think we have a very limited budget.

Fraser Fyvie would be a great signing. And would be best to get a bid in this season, English clubs will be after him within the next 2 or 3 seasons imo. (tu)

I'm not opposed to the Murray deal however. He's a player not scared to get stuck into a challenge, and he doesn't disappear as much as McCulloch. Sure he might not seem to have the potential of some other players, but he's cheap, reliable, and signings from within the SPL can sometimes prove to be the best signings we could have made. (tu)

Dare i mention a certain former Ranger's legend who came from lowly beginnings and along with the our current Manager is the most decorated Rangers player ever.

Step forward Ian " i kick anything that's green" Ferguson.

Bomber Brown as well

Or Davie "Clydebank" Cooper. Or Bobby "Shettleston Juniors" Russell. Or Tommy "Kilmarnock" McLean etc etc....

I've not see enough of Davidson to make a call myself. However like DBBTB - i did suggest on another thread that McInnes and The Boss are best mates (he was also a pretty accomplished midfielder himself) and i'm sure he'd be giving Mr McCoist good advice on the lad. If both of these guys think he's a player then they're better judges than almost all of us on here to be fair.

Dare i mention a certain former Ranger's legend who came from lowly beginnings and along with the our current Manager is the most decorated Rangers player ever.Step forward Ian " i kick anything that's green" Ferguson.Bomber Brown as well

Or Davie "Clydebank" Cooper. Or Bobby "Shettleston Juniors" Russell. Or Tommy "Kilmarnock" McLean etc etc....I've not see enough of Davidson to make a call myself. However like DBBTB - i did suggest on another thread that McInnes and The Boss are best mates (he was also a pretty accomplished midfielder himself) and i'm sure he'd be giving Mr McCoist good advice on the lad. If both of these guys think he's a player then they're better judges than almost all of us on here to be fair.

Spont on lads. Well said.

(tu)

We clearly dont when you see the money we are willing to spend and all the offers we have in.

(tu)

£2m for Cuellar

£1.5m for Wallace

500k fr Ortiz

800k for Goian

500k for Davidson (if we go in again)

that's £5.3m spent if the ones that haven't went through do and ally said he still wants another 3 after these guys

(tu)

£2m for Cuellar

£1.5m for Wallace

500k fr Ortiz

800k for Goian

500k for Davidson (if we go in again)

that's £5.3m spent if the ones that haven't went through do and ally said he still wants another 3 after these guys

PLUS

£1.5m for the Hungarian

£1.5m for Goodwillie

And possibly one or two others we dont know of.

(tu)