Murray Davidson

Broxi1872

Similar type of players, gulf in talent.

Thanks mate.

Big Kyle returning is good news, still think he is more suited at CB though.

Agree again mate, he is better at CB, but IF we signed either Cuellar and/or Juhasz, plus the fact we have Goian, i think bartley in a DM postion going to the shithole would be a decent option to have. Certainly decent cover for DM.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar type of players, gulf in talent.

Thanks mate.

Big Kyle returning is good news, still think he is more suited at CB though.

They are similar styles mate. Other than the difference in talent, Mccall had at least 3 or 4 other players who could single-handedly destroy teams round about him.

Get Davis the help he needs I say.

If we spunk £600,000 on Murray Davidson then there is something wrong.

He is absolutely pish and won't make a difference to us. We need quality and he is not what we need.

spot on hutton and ness should be given a chance before wasting 600k for a squad player.

To me this just has Alan Gow written all over it. We sign him, get him up close, realise he won't be quite as good as we thought, and the boy spends the rest of his career moving around to different clubs because we were once daft enough to sign him.

I am not saying he doesn't have talent, I just don't see this as an ambitious signing. If he was cheap then fine, add him to the squad, but don't see any difference between him, Ness and Hutton, except he gets a game more regularly because he plays for a rubbish team.

Ness is a far superior player to him IMO. Midfielders we need but not this lad.

Signing this not very good player when we already have 2 not very good central midfielders in McCulloch and Edu is a massive mistake by Coisty if you ask me... We need Central midfielders who can actually do something with the ball

I have to say that I havent seen much of this guy but watched the St Johnstone game the other week and he looked clumsy, lightweight and a bit of headless chicken at times. Our young boys like Ness and Hutton have more potential than him!

Good player, better than McCulloch and Edu, anybody who denies that's decieving themself, Ness isny fit consistently, and Hutton doesny seem to be rated as good enough to warrant a consistent starting place, bring him in :)

This would bea good signing for the likes of dundee united, hibs etc but not rangers. Very very bad move!

Jesus everyone's a fucking expert. Ally will have done his homework and if he was so blatantly not good enough we wouldn't be in for him. Or do you think there's a conspiracy by Whyte and Smith to force Ally out by bringing in duds? AYE MAYBE YOU'VE CRACKED IT!!

Fuck sake.

Good player, better than McCulloch and Edu, anybody who denies that's decieving themself, Ness isny fit consistently, and Hutton doesny seem to be rated as good enough to warrant a consistent starting place, bring him in :)

Saying that Murray Davidson is better than Lee and Edu is like saying having your foot chopped off is better than your entire leg.

I'd rather have neither.

Saying that Murray Davidson is better than Lee and Edu is like saying having your foot chopped off is better than your entire leg.

I'd rather have neither.

And where does this magical journey of reasoning end? Ness is too injury prone, Hutton isn't up to scratch, we don't have 2-3 million for a midfielder. Fuck it, let's just play all our best players at once because that's better than getting the best player we can for the required position.

I'd rather have neither.

And where does this magical journey of reasoning end? Ness is too injury prone, Hutton isn't up to scratch, we don't have 2-3 million for a midfielder. Fuck it, let's just play all our best players at once because that's better than getting the best player we can for the required position.

Took the words out of my mouth simply, I would rather have another player in, but if it's a choice between Edu, McCulloch and Davidson, it's Davidson every day of the week for me

Who's saying we HAVE to have either Edu, Lee, Ness, Hutton or sign Davidson. I'm sure we have a LOT more options in the transfer window than Murray Davidson. The boy's shite.

On what evidence would you say he is better than either of those 2? Regardless of what we may think of them they are both long term International players with loads of experience. They are not always shite. Do you see Davidson coming in and instantly taking a grip on our midfield when neither of those 2 could manage it?

He's certainly not the 'marquee' signing that we are still awaiting, but if he joins us I will see him as an immediate replacement for Edu. I agree that he's not, perhaps, what we would wish for, but I would give him a chance.