Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Do we have any Dutch Coach or anything still at the Club?? Maybe that was the issue at Forrest , nothing familiar.

At least Murrsy Park was modeled on the Dutch system after Advocat.. So he might find our setup more familiar,,, either that or quickly go buy him a wee dutch pal.

We need a stiker, so maybe that lad Bost at Heerenveen

who was getting raved aboot last year or Ricky Van Wolfwinkle (his name just makes me haller everytime I hear it lol )

Van wolfswinkle went to sporting Lisbon about 2 month ago mate

That's a total of 23 deals that have collapsed surrounding this guys personal terms. There was a Gers fan from Holland on here a while back who said this guy loves life in Holland and I think he's 100% correct. The only teams Verhoek will move to is PSV or AJAX I doubt we're in with a shot. Here's an article from the Forset official website:

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10308~2414875,00.html

Anyone else taking some satisfaction in the fact he's not going to Forest? Would be better if he came here but if he's not wanting to leave Holland then there is fuck all anyone can do

Ronald De Boer

Arthur Numan

Gio

Ricksen

Konterman :shifty:

Frank De Boer

MOLS

Have I missed anyone out? Probably someone obvious it always is

Wesley, come to Rangers and add your name to that list!

Ronald De Boer

Arthur Numan

Gio

Ricksen

Konterman :shifty:

Frank De Boer

MOLS

Have I missed anyone out? Probably someone obvious it always is

Wesley, come to Rangers and add your name to that list!

Giovanni Van Bronckhorst

van-Bronckhorst.jpg

Not the most reliable of sources but...

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/football-league/championship/9713/5/mcclaren-blow-dutch-winger-rejects-move-forest

Steve McClaren has been snubbed by Wesley Verhoek, just when it seemed the Dutchman would join Nottingham Forest.

McClaren has had a frustrating start to life back in England as his attempts to improve his squad continue to be thwarted.

He thought winger Verhoek was on his way to the City Ground after ADO Den Haag accepted an undisclosed offer, but talkSPORT understands the 24-year-old has rejected McClaren's terms on the table.

Forest are planning a second round of talks but the snub is a setback for McClaren, who has made no secret of his desire to improve his squad this summer.