Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

I am truly devastated that all those smarmy cheeky Notts fans who have been slagging us off no end about us not being able to afford him, and how they were superior to us and blah blah have been well and truly fucked over.

Well done Wesley, glad you have some sense. If he does want a move Notts was a shocking choice for a decent player from Dutch Eredivisie...

Does this mean he could still sign for us? I assume we can conclude that he took one look round Nottingham realised what a total dump it was and couldn't get out of there quick enough...

Pretty sure if he's homesick in England he'd be homesick here so doubt he'll sign

That's a total of 23 deals that have collapsed surrounding this guys personal terms. There was a Gers fan from Holland on here a while back who said this guy loves life in Holland and I think he's 100% correct. The only teams Verhoek will move to is PSV or AJAX I doubt we're in with a shot. Here's an article from the Forset official website:

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10308~2414875,00.html

Is that true? If so, that's pretty mental!

Some articles saying he wants to stay in Netherlands and some that he just couldn't agree personal terms and could still join us. Don't know who to believe.

He called us a dream club a few weeks back do you have any of these new links cause i havent seen any mate?

Ronald De Boer

Arthur Numan

Gio

Ricksen

Konterman :shifty:

Frank De Boer

MOLS

Have I missed anyone out? Probably someone obvious it always is

Wesley, come to Rangers and add your name to that list!

Waterreus

Wesley Verhoek abandons a foreign adventure. ADO Den Haag and Nottingham Forest yesterday reached an agreement on his transfer. Verhoek then traveled to England himself, but after only one day he saw upon the nature of the transition. The 24-year-old attacker had in mind about not feel like an English life.

"I am very well received by the club, among others, by coach Steve McClaren," he explained at the NOS Sports News. "It looked great training ground and stadium looked very authentic. I had already seen houses and cars. But in the end I missed the feeling right there. I want to develop as a player. If I do not feel happy, this will not happen. " Verhoek "I will now by 99 percent of the people in the Netherlands to be declared insane. But money does not bring happiness for me. I did not do for the club after three months with my feelings to come. Before I have too much respect for McClaren and his management team. They regretted that it did not continue, but called it a brave decision. " Verhoek to the Netherlands and preferably remain in ADO, the club where he played seven years. After returning to The Hague will be the club with him in conversation about the current situation and future. (AFP / Editorial)

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/5616/ADO-Den-Haag/article/detail/2843660/2011/08/09/Verhoek-Ik-zal-wel-voor-gek-worden-verklaard.dhtml