Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Nowhere does it now say he wants to come to Rangers - it says the boy is scared (sigh) of being homesick.

Last time I checked Glasgow was not in Holland - therefore we have NO CHANCE of getting him.

Cue the screaming at the men in charge of not being able to get a guy who has now made it clear he doesnt want to leave Holland.

Maybe he just doesn't want to go to forrest?

Maybe he just doesn't want to go to forrest?

Then he would say so.

If he just didnt want to go to Forest why say it was due to homesickness? - this would stop any other club not based in Holland from putting in a bid.

Stop talking nonsense man.

Then he would say so.

If he just didnt want to go to Forest why say it was due to homesickness? - this would stop any other club not based in Holland from putting in a bid.

your explanation is no more fact that any others so maybe he just doesnt want to go to forest

Then he would say so.

There's a lot of things that could of put him off joining forest, and maybe saying it was homesickness is just him being polite

your explanation is no more fact that any others so maybe he just doesnt want to go to forest

Actually it is more 'fact' - it was published on Ado's official site, your suggestion came from your own brain...which I gather is a very small source.

If his reason really his due to homesickness then we've dodged a bullet because he would have knocked us back as well and there's no doubt the mhedia would have had a field day especially if he had pictures taken outside Murray Park, inside Ibrox etc.

Actually it is more 'fact' - it was published on Ado's official site, your suggestion came from your own brain...which I gather is a very small source.

But it does not say he wont go to rangers, or does it ?

Is Glasgow in Holland you numpty?????

Feel free to make of it as you wish bawjaws but you know jack, so it doesnt say he wont go to another club somewhere else and players say all sort of shit im sure to get out of things, perhaps the look of the place down there wasnt his idea of what he had hoped for, but you do know better, uri geller you eh

I think it's just an excuse really, or is he just a puff

There would be no reason to make an excuse - think of all the player that have turned us down - they have just said why - money, want to play in england/spain etc etc.

If he was to sign for another club abroad now he would just look like a lying bastard.

But we talk shit on our official site all the time. Maybe they have reasons to say it's homesickness as they want to invite bids from Dutch clubs? I'm not saying you are wrong but nothing should be taken as Gospel. Football is riddled with lies to appease folk

Feel free to make of it as you wish bawjaws but you know jack, so it doesnt say he wont go to another club somewhere else and players say all sort of shit im sure to get out of things, perhaps the look of the place down there wasnt his idea of what he had hoped for, but you do know better, uri geller you eh

Yeah I bend spoons - so you better watch out.