Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Interesting to hear Verhoeks club say we only made

1 bid and that was 2 weeks ago... There was no

New bid.

Something stinks here.

Are you surprised?

The Dundee Utd dealings, the Anderlecht stuff and now this with Verhoek, all bids way under the clubs valuations, all clubs getting pissed off by our unprofessional manner.

Fuckin' joke.

he hasnt signed yet, i hope ally is talking to his agent and getting a deal through with whyte...

if not, he better have a damn good back up, because by all accounts this guy would improve us immensely

he hasnt signed yet, i hope ally is talking to his agent and getting a deal through with whyte...

if not, he better have a damn good back up, because by all accounts this guy would improve us immensely

So this guy is getting rave reviews, possibility of him breaking into the national side in the next season or two, the answer to our wing problems and all the club are asking is a mere £2.5m.

If Whyte had the money he says he has (which i'm starting to doubt) this should just be a matter of paying the money and getting the boy signed.

Is there actually a Nottingham Forest fan on here trying to take the pish out of us? :lol:

Brilliant, couldnae make this shite up. I loved how he posted a picture of their trophy cabinet, someone show him our trophy room.....

Is there actually a Nottingham Forest fan on here trying to take the pish out of us? :lol:

Brilliant, couldnae make this shite up. I loved how he posted a picture of their trophy cabinet, someone show him our trophy room.....

embarasing they think theyre a bigger team hahaha wtf !

seriously y is this thread still open?

Probably cos he's not signed yet, although looks like a formality.

Secondly so folk can have a good moan, in case you hadn't noticed it's a popular pastime here

Did somebody mention he was apparently close to breaking in to the full Dutch squad? Surely a move to the Championship with a really average team will have killed that theory. Really don't think he'll turn out to be all that. We'll have all forgotten about him in a few weeks. Only reason most folks were excited was because his name is Wesley (He'll be like Wesley Sneijder!) and he has a lovely YouTube compilation with all his best bits. I'm quite sure that someone could make a YouTube compilation of Steven Whittaker (a few cracking finishes and THAT goal in Lisbon) that could make Verhoek look like Kirk Broadfoot

Never seen him play in my life

Never heard of him until we were linked with him

Nearly 26 years old and still has 0 caps for his country

Wants to play in the Championship where he will get nowhere near national squad

Aye it looks like we really missed out on this one!