Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

21 assists in all competitions (4th highest in Europe) and 7 goals from the left-wing. He plays for the the same club Granqvist and Matavz played for last season. FC Groningen are a selling club and I'm amazed a bigger club hasn't tried to buy him yet.

Tadic and matavz please. Going by that stats im also surprised. Hope Allys reading this :P

21 assists in all competitions (4th highest in Europe) and 7 goals from the left-wing. He plays for the the same club Granqvist and Matavz played for last season. FC Groningen are a selling club and I'm amazed a bigger club hasn't tried to buy him yet.

He probably can't get a work permit though

Right i hope am not doing what i did with the Goodwillie thread! But have we matched the fee? im in work so cant check it out.

EDIT - never mind guy text me back its came from Twitter

Tell yuo boss. I said it was ok for you to keep checking as to what is happening re transfers. :21:

Haha its the filters on my work comps cant get on to FB or Twitter anymore

lol Before I sold my business , I caught two females on comps on dating sites, sacked them there and then, Then checked the sites and have had some fun with females from them lol .

They had a bid accepted and we never. Verhoek wants a move, and so he has moved. He was never in a position to make a choice. Neither was GW.

If either player had an actual choice then who knows, but until we make realistic bids we cannot sign players like this.

They had a bid accepted and we never. Verhoek wants a move, and so he has moved. He was never in a position to make a choice. Neither was GW.

If either player had an actual choice then who knows, but until we make realistic bids we cannot sign players like this.

Amazes me how many of our fans overlook this very pertinent point.

Exactly. Match the transfer fee and give the lad a choice to make. (tu)

Exactly. Match the transfer fee and give the lad a choice to make. (tu)

Maybe we don't think he is worth it doh

We are on the verge of £3.5m signing!

Maybe we have a value on each player and do not want to pay over the odds!!

We have been burnt before!! We must be sure before splashing ANY cash

lol Before I sold my business , I caught two females on comps on dating sites, sacked them there and then, Then checked the sites and have had some fun with females from them lol .

Mr Jobsworth then, poor form , you shoulda pumped them and I don't mean sacking :lol:

Amazes me how many of our fans overlook this very pertinent point.

It amazes me that some fans are so naive as to believe that players couldn't force a move to us if they really wanted to.

Maybe we don't think he is worth it doh

Maybe we have a value on each player and do not want to pay over the odds!!

Then we shouldn't bid for these players if we are not willing to meet the asking price. Goodwillie is worth £2m because clubs will pay it. Verhoek is worth £2.5m because clubs will pay it. It doesn't matter two fucks what Rangers value a player at, the market dictates a players value.