Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

going by that he is using us as a stepping stone and at 28 and 4 million quid cant see us making a profit on this guy ..

i would have preferred it if he had left out the "i want to play in england" part ..at least hes honest i suppose .

I agree m8 but i suppose all players want to go to the EPL at some point its like cuellar all over again but we could make a fair bit on him if he plays well if we actually sign him

going by that he is using us as a stepping stone and at 28 and 4 million quid cant see us making a profit on this guy ..

i would have preferred it if he had left out the "i want to play in england" part ..at least hes honest i suppose .

he said in another interview that he wasn't using us as a stepping stone but...

I agree m8 but i suppose all players want to go to the EPL at some point its like cuellar all over again but we could make a fair bit on him if he plays well if we actually sign him

agree bout the EPL m8 .but at 4 mill and the way we are doin our business we will allow a sell on clause probably

so i cant see us making much ,unless hes only with us a year cause after that hes 30 and not someone thats going to attract the bigger clubs tbh

he said in another interview that he wasn't using us as a stepping stone but...

..he is .

if he was around the 25 mark yes good investment ,but at 28 now 4 million for us is a lot of money unless he is willing to see out his contract and i/we dont think he is ..

Thid deal is dead they want 5 million euros fuck sake man!

i agree ..how much would it cost us to get bartley from arsenal ?..

3 million tops if that ..

we have went from a side not wanting to push the boat out on new signings

to a side that are gonna sink the ship ,silly money for a 28 year old honestly.