Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

report from Belgium - last 30 mins.

Roland Juhasz already had a three or qautre years with Scottish club Glasgow Rangers. The Anderlecht asked, however, 4 million euros to let his Hungarian defender. An amount that the Scottish champions appeared unwilling to pay. But while accelerating on Monday and we learn that the last offer of the Rangers, when Thomas Buffel has evolved today in Genk, satisfy the direction Mauve. An offer of £ 3.5 million (= € 4 million, ie) would have reached the principal's office Mauve. Thank UEFA Why everything is faster on Monday? The answer is simple and comes from UEFA. Indeed, the list of players selected for the Europa League must be made ​​on Monday. And can not be amended before December 31, as saying that the matter is urgent. Anderlecht for both Glasgow (eliminated from the Champions League in Malmö, ed.) Juhasz The possible departure would be a small disaster for the Sporting. The 28 year old Hungarian international is the boss of the defense and the only one who really believe in the first two days of championship.

Roland Juhasz already had a three or qautre years with Scottish club Glasgow Rangers. The Anderlecht asked, however, 4 million euros to let his Hungarian defender. An amount that the Scottish champions appeared unwilling to pay. But while accelerating on Monday and we learn that the last offer of the Rangers, when Thomas Buffel has evolved today in Genk, satisfy the direction Mauve. An offer of £ 3.5 million (= € 4 million, ie) would have reached the principal's office Mauve. Thank UEFA Why everything is faster on Monday? The answer is simple and comes from UEFA. Indeed, the list of players selected for the Europa League must be made ​​on Monday. And can not be amended before December 31, as saying that the matter is urgent. Anderlecht for both Glasgow (eliminated from the Champions League in Malmö, ed.) Juhasz The possible departure would be a small disaster for the Sporting. The 28 year old Hungarian international is the boss of the defense and the only one who really believe in the first two days of championship.

I don't understand.

Basically it says we have agreed 3.5 mill - and that transfer will be rushed through today as a reult of Uefa deadlines for the europa.

And basically that its a huge loss for Anderlecht as he is the man in their defence.

Translation into English please :lol:

He'd obviously be a starter but who'd partner him, Goian or Bartley? I hope we don't go all 3..

I would say Goian would be his partner at CB and Bartley pushed to defensive midfield, just my thoughts

I would say Goian would be his partner at CB and Bartley pushed to defensive midfield, just my thoughts

Well I wouldn't mind that but would rather have a proper defensive mid if we have some £ left but left mid and striker are priority. Bit worried we are running out of funds for these though :(

Kind of worried about spending £3.5m on a 28 yr old defender.

I'll be more worried if we still want Cuellar after this, to spend over 6m on 3 centre backs when there's an obvious & chronic lack of creativity in the final third would be madness surely.

Translation into English please :lol:

Anderlecht asked for 4 million euros to let his Hungarian defender go. An amount that the Scottish champions appeared unwilling to pay. But movement on Monday and we learn that the last offer of the Rangers, whom Thomas Buffel used to play for, satisfy the directors of Anderlecht. An offer of £ 3.5 million (= € 4 million, ie) would have reached the principal's office Mauve. You can thank UEFA for why everything is moving faster on Monday? The answer is simple and comes from UEFA. Indeed, the list of players selected for the Europa League must be made ​​on Monday. And can not be amended before December 31, therefore the matter is urgent. For Both Anderlecht and Rangers (eliminated from the Champions League in Malmö) The possible departure of Juhasz would be a small disaster for the Sporting. The 28 year old Hungarian international is the MAN in thier defence.

My best attempt to make more sense.