The Huddle

deanw@tp

Why's he not banned yet? Any normal football fan knows that this started in poland and it's called the "prozan" the polish team played against man city at the city of manchester stadium and they done this that night.

then man city fans started doing it every week after this.

Then of course the manky mob started doing it, and are now saying that they started it.

You couldn't make it up, the cunts have also nicked YNWA and the Huddle there team does, and there passing them off as there own aswell.

Another great reason why i hate the manky mob from the Gallowgate. Same old Fenians always stealing.

I've just proven that to be wrong. All I was doing was proving the point that they started it first. I'm as big a Gers fan as anyone else just because I don't lie to myself about these things.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just proven that to be wrong. All I was doing was proving the point that they started it first. I'm as big a Gers fan as anyone else just because I don't lie to myself about these things.

Father Gerry lied to you when he said the nipping would only last a second

Father Gerry lied to you when he said the nipping would only last a second

How sad. :wanker:

As soon as someone posts anything to do with Celtic they're labelled Timmy's on here. As well as finding it so easy to turn on other fans, were you one of those at Ibrox on Saturday who turned on the team at half time and the final whistle?

You might have proved you done it befor man city, but not before this polish mob.

so the manky mob have bumped something else another set of supporters have done.

How about we start.. "Let's all do the riot" where everyone just starts running about the stand having a big pretend riot, it would look bad-ass

We done something similar at Stirling but it was "Let's all have a mosh pit" or something along those lines. Don't think it will catch on though.

As soon as someone posts anything to do with Celtic they're labelled Timmy's on here. As well as finding it so easy to turn on other fans, were you one of those at Ibrox on Saturday who turned on the team at half time and the final whistle?

But you haven't just said 1 thing to about Celtic. You started a whole fucking thread about them.

In the bears den aswell. This should have been in the General football section.

You're labelled a tim because you quite clearly are one, either that or you have serious problems. Why would I turn on the champions? 3 in a row timmy, deal with it. I know your ginger manager is still hurting anyway

What ever you want to call it, it looks fuckin' daft, the chant may as well be, "Lets not watch the game, let's not watch the game, na na na naa!".

The bouncy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The brain dead version.

No it's not. It's a grecque but they brought it over to the UK. Celtic I mean.

It's not hard if you compare the two. Celtic had those wee flags theirs was green at the sides white in the middle with a thin orange strip in the middle. UB or BO now have it but with our colours. I seen their fans do a thing where they split in half and point at each other or something. Seen ours do it at the game against Stirling.

All I'm saying is we could be a bit more creative than seemingly copying everything they do.

Mate were do you think celtic got their stuff from, they basically copied and pasted it from teams all around europe. I haven't heard one original song from ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ. I hope WE(thats rangers fans btw not sure if your included)dont do those type of chants cos im not into all that ultra chant stuff. I prefer the ibrox roar and the heart on our sleeve passion of our crowd to any others.

Get tae fuck. :lol:

They do the bouncy in some of their songs, don't hear you complaining about that?

If TBO and UB did do the bouncy on Saturday none of the moaners on here would of joined in.

I dont understand people complaining about what TBO and UB's did on Saturday.

The guy a few seats along from me constantly gets up and goes for a smoke at least 4 times during the game. Another moaned about how bad Edu was before the game had kicked off and continued to do so throughout the game. One left in the 70th minute to go to the pub. I chose to sit and watch the game, occasionally shout at the ref and talk to people around me.

It may not suit you what the groups are doing but just like everyone else they pay their money to watch (or jump around away from the pitch) the game. I really dont understand the fuss.

Yes but the version adopted first in scotland is known as 'the huddle'

We should stick to adapting the bouncy, adding in the sideways bit or bouncing all in sync instead of the poznan

(tu) that would look the nuts and be much more appropriate

cant believe they would do that...stealing another teams thing is gay...il let City off as they did it after playing poznan and were amazed by there support and almost in tribute to them adopted it...copying the team that copied another team is stupid and typical of celtic...copying a team that copied a team that copied the original team is damn right ridiculous! :disappointment:

The people calling it the huddle are giving celtc far too much credit. It's just another gimmick that they've stolen from another set of fans, such is their entire history and ideology.

If they start trying to do the bouncy are we going to ditch that too? I just don't think what they do should come into it at all when our fans are deciding how to create an atmosphere.