Should Boughy Play Against Malmo?

I thought he was pretty poor on Saturday and maybe it was because his mind is elsewhere.

I know we've hardly got a lot of options but whittaker played some of his best games at centre half last season and papac and mcculloch could do a job aswell.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, no. Move Papac or Wallace into the centre, a player who's mind is not in the game is useless, he won't be commiting to challenged %100 either, as he won't risk an injury and the potential collapse of his move to Qatar

He was excellent yesterday beside Goian.

Wy would we leave our best defender out for a game that could end up netting us over £15m if we progress to the next round and possibly the CL group stages?

If he can help us get past Malmo then he can go with my blessings.

I would play him aswell but was having an argument with one of my mates about it and I could see where he was coming from. Boughy probably doesn't give a fuck whether we go through or not.

Thats a bit harsh, the guys gave his all for us since he joined. We get an offer for him that suits us and he gets 35k a week tax free. Suits everybody.

We dont have a choice for Malmo.After that,punt him and use the money for the guy from Anderlecht.Seems straight forward to me but this is Rangers we are talking about.We never seem to look at the long-term situation.

i think it would be rediculous not to play boogie

and frankly, the calls for moving other people into defense is kinda silly

so, you want to botch together a central defense for one of - if not the most important game of our season?

that's crazy, it's not football manager lads, these guys are human beings and need time to gel with each other and create an understanding with each other.

we will already have unrest in the back 4 if goian is playing, you cant constantly fuck about with a team unless they are all world class players - we only have a couple of world class players, so no way.

same defense is the only way to go for this