Should Boughy Play Against Malmo?

Who said Bougy played well yesterday? Pish Gioan played his part so Bougy didn't look as bad. Sick of his nonsense and all the DG talk. Not the kind of publicity we need. I'm sure we will play him due to Gioan may not get the ok. And besides him who do we have as a back 4 Papac Wallace Whittty and Broadfoot? Not good enough in my book. I agree play him and sell him. He'll miss the Rangers just like every other player does after leaving. WATP! WATC!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was pretty poor on Saturday and maybe it was because his mind is elsewhere.

I know we've hardly got a lot of options but whittaker played some of his best games at centre half last season and papac and mcculloch could do a job aswell.

McCulloch at centre back... No thanks. Boogie should play.

we need to play him,the concequences of not playin him could make or break our season both on and off the field,i know his heart doesnt seem to be in it,but we are still payin his wages,and if he is any sort of man,he will pay back the club for the Loyalty it has shown him in the past,mind you 3mill is good money for him and we should be able to pick a suitable replacement,anyone any ideas who????

Yes. Best defender to choose from. Simple as that.

If Goian is available, no he isnt.

If Goian isnt, its a rock and a hard place, but, his head and his heart arent here (to be fair, they are in his wallet), and, thats just echoes of boumsong so, completely undecided on it.

If Goian is available, no he isnt.

If Goian isnt, its a rock and a hard place, but, his head and his heart arent here (to be fair, they are in his wallet), and, thats just echoes of boumsong so, completely undecided on it.

So after 1 game your sayin Goian is better than Boogie?.

Should Boughy Play Against Malmo?

No, Broadfoot or McCulloch should replace him alongside Papac...

Of course Madjid Bougherra should play against Malmo FF, it's not worth debating!

So after 1 game your sayin Goian is better than Boogie?.

After the one game I have seen him for "us"? He is far more my type of defender.

I have watched Bougherra since his Shef Weds days (since I work closely with that club), and, even as someone said above, about him running down the wing thinking he is an attacker? Not for me. He isnt as good as he thinks he is. i do think, however, he and Goian looked good together on sat, and, for the first time in a while, he curtailed his runs, which 9 times out of 10 dont work. So, undecided as I said. I would play them both, at the same time, if his head is elsewhere and he has a shocker, ala Boumsong/Auxerre, then, no, I dont want him near the pitch.

Pretty straightforward really

Who said Bougy played well yesterday? Pish Gioan played his part so Bougy didn't look as bad. Sick of his nonsense and all the DG talk. Not the kind of publicity we need. I'm sure we will play him due to Gioan may not get the ok. And besides him who do we have as a back 4 Papac Wallace Whittty and Broadfoot? Not good enough in my book. I agree play him and sell him. He'll miss the Rangers just like every other player does after leaving. WATP! WATC!

Hmm...Give me a for instance ?

When asked to defend he is steady and must play, however there are times when his mazy runs up the park worry me .

Ref Champs Lge against Seville he left Big Davie Weir exposed Twice, and they scored .

So he must play and be told to keep the head ,and play it tight at the back.

If we lose another goal its over.

He was caught out at the 4th Goal and his marking at the Second was pretty poor, I would say he was responsible for 2 of them but in fairness to him it doesn't happen often, at least one of those goals where when he was way up at the Right Wing pos'n.

We had no choice but to charge up but sometimes his rush of Blood to the Head worry's me .

A bit like big Amo when he used to go and try beat 4 men ,I would have my Heart in my Mouth at times.

Of course he should.

Our best defender by a mile. I can't see where all this 'he isn't interested' chat has came from this season. I've watched our two competitive games so far and he's been putting his head in where it hurts.