*** Rangers Vs Chelsea ***

Broxi1872

Bang on the money bar broadfoot, I don't hold grudges against whittaker.

I wouldn't really say it was holding a grudge, we've played 4 games and his mistakes have cost us 3 games. Broadfoot deserves to be playing ahead of him at this moment in time and although he's not particularly spectacular, I can't really recall him making any major mistakes when playing at right back.

I wouldn't really say it was holding a grudge, we've played 4 games and his mistakes have cost us 3 games. Broadfoot deserves to be playing ahead of him at this moment in time and although he's not particularly spectacular, I can't really recall him making any major mistakes when playing at right back.

Fair Enough, Whittaker may not be on form, but he has alot of making up to do, and I believe he is a better option than Broadfoot. His name makes me :anguish:

Fair Enough, Whittaker may not be on form, but he has alot of making up to do, and I believe he is a better option than Broadfoot. His name makes me :anguish:

I know a lot of people feel that way when they see Broadfoot's name on the teamsheet but he was arguably our best player in the champions league last year. Don't get me wrong, Whittaker is the vastly superior footballer but I think Broadfoot would bring a bit of stability defensively just now.

Alexander

Broadfoot Bartley Papac Wallace

Ortiz Ness McCulloch Wylde

Hemmings Healy

Would like to see Hutton, Fleck, McCabe and Kerkar (LOL) get on as well. No need to play Davis, Jela and Naisy as injuries are the last thing the team needs.

I'm watching this later on PremierSports, think it's at 10.00pm...so I'll miss the live game and hope no one tells me the score haha