***barcelona V Real Madrid***

Jambo

Live on Sky Sports TONIGHT at 10pm

Really looking forward this as the first leg was a cracker.

I think at the Nou Camp Barcelona will be just too strong even though Madrid where the better team in the first leg.

Thoughts?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if Sahin is fit for tonight? Was always impressed with him for Dortmund last year and then was looking forward to seeing him on Sunday until I found out he was injured

Anyone know if Sahin is fit for tonight? Was always impressed with him for Dortmund last year and then was looking forward to seeing him on Sunday until I found out he was injured

Jose Mourinho's team will look to be superior again. The entire squad is confident it can win at Camp Nou and has expressed its desire to win the title. Ganero has recovered in time for the match and is the new face on Mourinho's squad list alongside youth teamers Morata and Mejias. Sahin and Altintop will miss the encounter due to their specific recovery programmes.

From their official site :(

does the kick off not mean it's like 11 over in Spain :lol:

Least it's a full night of football then :D Can only see Barca winning this game hope Real go for it but and make it interesting.

I remeber a few years back Barca wanted a game moved to a Tuesday from the wednesday and other club refused so Barca went Fuck you and set the kick-off to 1205am.

should be a good game would be great if madrid can win this match and start adding some doubt into the barcelona team.

would open up a doorway for other teams to be more offensive when playing against them.anyhow the teams getting a lot older and if the bubble does not burst this season its more than likely to be next.