El-hadji Diouf Issues A Come And Get Me Plea To Rangers

Broxi1872

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jelavic was out that game but i agree diouf was that last player a wanted to take it

what a time to score aswell

Jelavic was not out that game. The poster refers to the last old firm game of the season, although i cant quite remember if it was the last minute. I shared his frustration at diouf demanding to take it, and he 100% took the ball from jelavic. I was fuckin fumin.

Jelavic was not out that game. The poster refers to the last old firm game of the season, although i cant quite remember if it was the last minute. I shared his frustration at diouf demanding to take it, and he 100% took the ball from jelavic. I was fuckin fumin.

was it no the 0-1 game at celtic am 100% jelavic was out that game but a do remember that freekick it was utter shite

was it no the 0-1 game at celtic am 100% jelavic was out that game but a do remember that freekick it was utter shite

There was one in the game at parkhead mate, it was a passback almost, and your right jelavic didnt play in that game. The one i, and the OP, was refering to was at ibrox. Jelavic had it and diouf maoned and took it off him. Jelavic was ragin, as was smith.

In an ideal world our subs would be of a close standard to our first 11, i've not said anything about dropping Lafferty, just that I think Diouf could do a job there. Hopefully Lafferty keeps his form but it's almost inevitable we'll get injuries and Diouf could be a sub/competition/cover for Jela and Lafferty. Just as an aside McCoist is apparently looking for an attacker so maybe he's thinking of dropping Lafferty, eh?

Diouf is absoloute rank mate. He done next to nothing while at Rangers!

He pissed me off with his constant diving. Should be looking at younger players on less wages ie; Rhodes from huddersfield etc

Not sure what your point is here.

EHD is a definitive has been who cannot run, has a terrible attitude and IMO was never even that good 5 years ago let alone now.

Obviously he can run, he is an athlete, a footballer. Also his workrate was praised by no less than Walter Smith and his team mates. His attitude is also outstanding, even Ally said he was a joy to work with and a gem in the dressing room. Not once did he bring any trouble onto himself or our club last season, he was a marked man by opposition because of other peoples hatred. Not once did he hide. Never even that good? Fair enough, that is your opinion. No one at Rangers Football Club had any problems with El Hadji Diouf.

He did very well to keep his cool even when people were deliberately set out to rile him. I know i couldn't have looked Scott Brown in the eyes when he was acting the big man and not skelp him in the puss.

To be honest i reckon EHD would be a great signing if he came on a free and had a hugely reduced wage. In all fairness he handled the stick well last season although he did speak out to often to the Mhedia. Who know's what will happen but if he does end up coming in we know its for footballing reasons rather than a big payday!

No thanks,

We need speed in our team, the urgency shown in the run in last year when we were attacking a lot more showed what we need to do, bring the hammer down on the SPL and go for goals.

Diouf always slowed up the play way too much for me.

I don't understand the hostility towards Diouf. He's an aggressive talented player who loves our club. Seeing him stick his leg in to one ah they cunts will give me more pleasure than a lucky goal in the 95th minute. I always have time for players who want to prove themselves, I'm sick of idiots on this forum passing judgement here because they think they know better.

At this point I'd be delighted bringing in Diouf. Tin hat and all that, but he's a talented footballer, people just expected too much from him imo. I'd have said no a month ago, but unless we have someone lined up, we won't find anyone better in less than 40 hours.

Yeah, to be honest - from a purely footballing point of view - I think we could do worse. He's two-footed, can play a pass, and weighs in with the odd goal. If Ally's looking to play Naismith in midfield more often, then we need that link man who plays between the midfield and the striker(s), and I think Diouf could play that role.