Fav Moment In The Last 11 Years?

MKGER

for me it was barcelona away...we lost but my god was i proud of my club!

Other great memories include:

Being successful in the ballot 4 the uefa cup final days after panakaniokos.

Arteta's pen Dunfermline

The privilege of watching Ronald de Boer

jelavic last season

prso

mendes goal at the san giro

Rangers at the emirates!

ronaldinho at ibrox!!!!!!!!!

Fiorentina and every european away trips way my mates fucking singing yer heart out fot thr team you love.

NO SURRENDOR

oh aye and the signing of this fucking legend :broadfoot: was one of them moments were people ask you do you remember where you where when you heard big brodders signed and I can say god dammit yes

There has been so many but there is one match ( I am drunk and can't remember the score) we humped "them" and at one point near the end of the match we passed it around and played piggy in the middle with them then Fergie pegged a celtic player and the ball went out for a shy/corner but he was laughing after it. That memory has always stuck out as one of the best just for such a silly reason.

In terms of overall favourite moment though for me it was Walters last match at Ibrox against Dundee Utd just last season. So many things about that night were amazing for me and you could just feel that we were going to win the league after that match. The atmosphere was fantastic. Then actually going to win the league and see Walter lift that trophy for the final time will always be a special moment for me.

Taking the lead in El Madrigal, after everyone said we would get pumped, I'm pretty sure my neighbours though another hooker was being slayin in my house when we scored. We drew that game & went out, but we were the better team on the night.

still rankles me... we should have made last 8 that year

There has been so many but there is one match ( I am drunk and can't remember the score) we humped "them" and at one point near the end of the match we passed it around and played piggy in the middle with them then Fergie pegged a celtic player and the ball went out for a shy/corner but he was laughing after it. That memory has always stuck out as one of the best just for such a silly reason.

In terms of overall favourite moment though for me it was Walters last match at Ibrox against Dundee Utd just last season. So many things about that night were amazing for me and you could just feel that we were going to win the league after that match. The atmosphere was fantastic. Then actually going to win the league and see Walter lift that trophy for the final time will always be a special moment for me.

Thats the one mate :D Cheers!!(tu)

Just a shame the video is not a bit longer to see the bit with Fergie.Infact now I'm sober I remember that Fergie pegged one of their players then gets fouled and walks away laughing.

If you want to see the goals and the 20-odd passing piss take (with the Fergie grin) its on the "Walters Return" DVD.