Dunfermline Game Arrests For Alleged Sectarianism

Bluepeter9

Makes me cringe when you still hear a few putting the FTP add on.

What's the need, seriously?

I've often read threads and caught my interest until I get about 10 posts down and get the obligatory 'ftp' and I click away.

Look, everyone has a right to their own opinion, but if a thread is discussing Edu or Finance or old images - leave the 'ftp' etc. out of there and either express it in another relevant thread or start a thread to express it.

Ok - in reflection, this is probably an appropriate thread to express 'ftp' feelings - so fill yer boots and I'll click away.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a messed up thread.

My old man used to leave me outside the boozer for 2 hours in Partick before the game then squeeze me arse tight on a subway full of bears swallying bouncing and general madness!

Has it done me any harm? Has it fuck.

Man up for fuck sake kids hear worse things in the playground!

I'm going to shout "Fuck Sadam" at the next game to see if that draws as much attention as shouting against the pedo.

Bet it wont though.

The real test would be to do it at a Hibs/Hearts/Well game and then do it at ours and see what happens.

I'm going to shout "Fuck Sadam" at the next game to see if that draws as much attention as shouting against the pedo.

Bet it wont though.

Sadam is not really a religious figurehead but i know what you mean. I doubt anyone would care tbh. Its the easily offended catholics who are re writing the law of our land these days that we need to worry about sort out.

The hilarious thing is they sang "We're not sectarian" a few times during the game.

think the police were carrying out some sort of pilot scheme to monitor football fans being offensive. they were singing it last week against hibs lol. dunno why they chose dunfermline tho...

they were also singing to gary o;connor - "gary get the lines oot, gary get the lines oot na na na" and "gary, geez a line.. gary gary geez a line". wouldnt surprise me if police tried to lift them for attempting to buy class a drugs.

Is it not blatently obvious that 'Fuck the pope' is a full and thorough critique of the Catholic Church, dealing with it's massacres worldwide, colusion with Nazi Germany and continued abuse of children?

Personally i think it sums all those things rather nicely.

Is it not blatently obvious that 'Fuck the pope' is a full and thorough critique of the Catholic Church, dealing with it's massacres worldwide, colusion with Nazi Germany and continued abuse of children?

It wasn't immediately obvious, no. Once again, Kev, you have showed me the fatal flaw in my thinking. I thank you for your candour.

The Glasgow Evening Taig claims they were arrested in the stand containing the 'away' support.

Why is it they never tell the public what the actual alleged offence was instead of this bland and all encompassing "Sectarianism" shit.

Could it be they have an agenda to purge our support of all non football and non Rangers songs? :rolleyes:

Or could it simply be that they are deliberately ensuring that the fans are confused as to what is allowed and what isn't thereby ensuring the majority will stop singing them for fear of arrest.

The questions are deliberately rhetorical and sarcastic as we all know fine well they are targeting our "offensive" songs under the guise of being Sectarian.

If this lad has been charged with singing BMG i sincerely hope he and his lawyer go to town on the Police and once acquitted sue them for wrongful arrest and harassment.