Spain V Scotland

G.E.C.

Lithuania missing a few key players and going to experiment means the possibility of making the play-off's gets smaller and smaller. :(

Could also mean the new players will be more keen to impress, equalling a more chance of getting a result tonight.

It's not cut and dried by any means. :beer1:

Spot on, only in Scotland you have this type of opinion towards your own National team.

How some can support another Nation over the country you're born in, is beyond me.

its because of the tarriers grip on this country that has pulled us down, people actually hate the way life is in scotland which reflects in their dislike for our national team.

now im not a big fan of scotland but i do watch us play and hope we do well.

Could also mean the new players will be more keen to impress, equalling a more chance of getting a result tonight.

It's not cut and dried by any means. :beer1:

That's the way I see it. Then again that's the way I see Spain's "reserve" team playing tonight :anguish:

its because of the tarriers grip on this country that has pulled us down, people actually hate the way life is in scotland which reflects in their dislike for our national team.

Nobody asking for anybody to jump on the Tartan Army band Wagon and be a massive supporter, you hope we do well then that's good enough for me.

It's when some support another Nation over the Nation that they were born and raised in, and hope we fail every single game. That's the bit that's beyond me.

we have to also consider there is quite a bad feeling between scotland and lithuania. due to the mikolunas dive and that mental cunt romanov always spouting shite.

i expect them to lie down to the czechs and the only way through for scotland is to beat spain and thats about a 1 in 50 chance.

maybe tonite will be that 1 in 50

It's Possible.

Then you have to consider Lithuania have nothing to play for, it's basically a friendly for them and some of the players might not want to get 'injured'. Czechs will be going for it 100% and on paper have the better team and squad for this match.

Then again you just need to look at us away to Georgia when they played some kids and defeated us 2-0 which basically ended our campaign that year. So that's a positive aspect and takes away the friendly point. :lol:

Would love Lithuania to win tonight, just have a bad feeling. :disappointment:

Oh of course, we need a bit of luck. I just think the pressure is all on the Czech Rep. It could have a negative effect on them, and these new players from Lithuania might just be able to take advantage with nothing to lose and a chance to impress for future caps.

It's a long shot, but stranger things have happened :D

Think it will be another glorious failure tonight. The best we can hope for is a draw. Even by some miracle if we were to get through to the play-off we would probably be humped a la the Holland second leg. In all honesty I couldnt care less if Scotland made the Euro's or not. Dont think I wll even bother watching the game tonight, watched the Lichtenstein game and it was turgid shit.

Think it will be another glorious failure tonight. The best we can hope for is a draw. Even by some miracle if we were to get through to the play-off we would probably be humped a la the Holland second leg. In all honesty I couldnt care less if Scotland made the Euro's or not. Dont think I wll even bother watching the game tonight, watched the Lichtenstein game and it was turgid shit.

No such thing, just idiots celebrating mediocrity.

thats biggest lot of pish av heard in a long time :anguish: