So far my league standings looks like:

Pld: 34

Won: 29

Drn: 4

Lst: 1

Scored: 104

Conceded: 18

:lol:

Naismith currently has 41 in 42 games, but i still have 4 league games left, with the Scottish Cup Semi and possibly final to play aswell :D

Think Pablo Counago might just rip Division One up. Went Raith after my pal asked me to, and somehow brought in Counago for about £350 a week. Hat trick on his debut against East Fife in the Challenge Cup, including a lob and a shot from 16 yards. Also brought in Liddle (surprisingly, reserve for Sunderland), Rhys McCabe, Marvin Andrews and Novikovas.

Think Pablo Counago might just rip Division One up. Went Raith after my pal asked me to, and somehow brought in Counago for about £350 a week. Hat trick on his debut against East Fife in the Challenge Cup, including a lob and a shot from 16 yards. Also brought in Liddle (surprisingly, reserve for Sunderland), Rhys McCabe, Marvin Andrews and Novikovas.

Got him for my Rochdale team, him and Jean Louis Akpa-Akpro up front = GOOD TIMES

Going well early on with Raith, sitting second to Morton, four points behind them. Surprisingly though, I've humped them out of two cup competitions already. 4-2 in the League Cup, and 4-1 in the Challenge Cup. Livingston bottom after losing every game, including losing to Deveronvale in the Challenge Cup, who I'll now face in the semis. John Baird easily my star player at the minute. 10 goals in 9, 4 against Morton in the League Cup, with Counago on 6. Only got one in the league though.

Scotland though, making it difficult for themselves as always. Won 4-0 against the Czechs, and then got humped off Lithuania at Hampden. Rangers also won 6 out of 6 in the SPL, Celtic in 7th...

Got bored far too easily with my Rangers save.

Started a new game un-employed and ended up being offered the Hull Job on the 15th of November 2011. ( :lol: )

They were in 13th Position and struggling and rightly so, the team was horrible. McLean was horrible upfront and the only person who seemed to be finishing matches with high ratings was Tom Cairney :praise:

It's now January 4th 2012.

table.jpg

And I decided to repackage the team from front to back...

ins.jpg

I now have £4million left to spend and will wait until the 31st before bringing any new faces in.

Premier League, The Tigers are coming

Got bored far too easily with my Rangers save.

Started a new game un-employed and ended up being offered the Hull Job on the 15th of November 2011. ( :lol: )

They were in 13th Position and struggling and rightly so, the team was horrible. McLean was horrible upfront and the only person who seemed to be finishing matches with high ratings was Tom Cairney :praise:

It's now January 4th 2012.

table.jpg

And I decided to repackage the team from front to back...

ins.jpg

I now have £4million left to spend and will wait until the 31st before bringing any new faces in.

Premier League, The Tigers are coming

you get £15 million with hull ?

might have a go with them

fleck is outstanding

wylde is ok

ness cant play 2 games in a row

in my game anyway

Agree about Fleck (tu) hes the 1st player on the team sheet for me. Got a hattick in the last game of the season last season and got a 3 goals & 3 assist in the 1st game of this season (won 7-0), brill wee player. Play him CM along with Davis.

Wylde has one amazing game in about 3 or 4, starting 11 (if fit) all the time.

Ness gets no wear near my team :disappointment:

Just finished one of my most successful seasons with Rangers on FM ever.

1zv98w9.png

20 points above Hearts and 30 above Celtic, also finishing with 100 points. Had a good run in Europe, was unlock to finish 3rd in my group with Inter and CSKA, beat Inter aswell who are in the final. Was eventually knocked out of Europa by Marseille.

Could anyone recommened some signings for my second season. I lose Wilson and Bartley soon and also could use a striker and maybe right midfielder.

1r2f7b.jpg

Fuck sake cheers for that :lol:

What makes it worse is I got a bit excited and posted the picture before my Scottish cup final with Dundee United... who beat me with a goal in the 120th minute, crap way to end.

Struggling to get some players in now to, got templeton but most players just aren't interested. Really need a striker and a couple defenders

Fuck sake cheers for that :lol:

What makes it worse is I got a bit excited and posted the picture before my Scottish cup final with Dundee United... who beat me with a goal in the 120th minute, crap way to end.

Struggling to get some players in now to, got templeton but most players just aren't interested. Really need a striker and a couple defenders

Ma bad :disappointment: lol

Your kidding, god dam you dundee united!!! god dam you to hell!!

Its hard to bring in good players, here is my team

2vcwefq.jpg