*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Couldn't get into my Rangers game at all. Had downloaded the summer update for FM2011, and did a season in that, so really it was like playing the exact same season again.

Started another with Monaco in Ligue 2. Can't bring anyone in, no money or wages, but have a pretty strong squad in the majority of positions. Looking to gradually get rid of the high earners, bring in young talent and work my way in the Europa.

Also, is there any way to change the names of the Europa and Champions League, as well as Porto Benfica etc?

Came 3rd.

At the end of the season I had 8 million left over so I brought Jose Enrique back with that money.

I was about to get Danny Wilson and Kagawa on frees but then I was put under a transfer embargo as a takeover was happening so missed out on them.

The new owner didn't give me any money but after selling a few players I raised 16 million. I was in desperate need of a striker so I put in a bid of 25 million for Suarez with 10 million over 48 months. I was shocked when he agreed to join. He's on huge wages compared to the rest of the squad and has left me skint. It's a huge gamble because i've got a tiny squad and could be doing with getting a few more players in.

I stopped playing this last week as I was in such a fucking mood with my players cause they got mauled 5-0 against Porto in the CL away. Just before this I drew 0-0 away to Hearts and 1-1 away to Aberdeen. But with the first round of the FA cup today it put me in the mood for it. Rangers save again, looking to bounce back from the 5-0 defeat. Looked around the stadium and there were a few empty seats. What a bunch of idiots for not turning up to watch this magnificent game against Dundee Utd.

2a76654.png

Leaves me 4 points behind the taigs and I still need to play them 4 times.

EDIT: Ive got them next!!

Is it just me or is this FM ridiculously easy?

Have started a new save as Rangers, but used the editor to give all the other SPL sides bags of money to improve their sides and left Rangers as is.... just to add a bit of interest to the game.

Don't know why my matches are so laggy. Ran a test online, and the laptop can run the game perfectly. Everything apart from the actual matches runs smoothly, but the games themselves are horrible.

Try running your save game off a memory stick.

I don't know how it works, but it stop my 3D matches lagging. When I save my game to the laptop hard-drive the matches lag like fuck halfway through the first season and never recover.

Probably a silly question but how are you guys posting screenshots on here? I get the option of 'printer' 'webpage' or text file' when i choose print screen.

I've got a BRILLIANT picture to show you guys :lol:

Type snipping tool into the windows search bar and then use that to highlight the part of the screen you want to save. Save the picture in your documents then upload it to photobucket/imageshack etc. Copy the image link and insert it on here (tu)

Probably a silly question but how are you guys posting screenshots on here? I get the option of 'printer' 'webpage' or text file' when i choose print screen.

On your keyboard hit "Print Scrn/SysRq" > Paint > Paste > Save As (whatever you want to save it as) > Upload it onto Tinypic (thats what i use) > copy the Direct Image.

Then on here the tabs at the top click "Insert Image" > Paste .... BOOM sorted.

Far easier way.

In game press alt+f9 that's the game screenshot taker it stores them in:

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\screenshots

u can also use the snipping tool thats wot i use and prefer as u may not want to show full screen just a certain part (tu)

unlucky mate,did well in a tough group ffs (tu)

Cheers mate, played in the Europa League after that and got put out straight away off Spartak Moscow (5-3 over the two games) wee fud Mcgeady score twice :disappointment: buttttt still won the league and scottish cup :crabflute:

Lyon went onto beat Real Madrid in the final winning 3-0.

Started a game with Rangers. My finances were ok, I had £44k remaining on my wage budget but yet I got a transfer budget of £0. I went to the board and requested more transfers funds using the reason that I couldn't possibly build a team with the funds available. I received the response " the board Are unwilling to increase your transfer allowance as we are unconvinced of your previous transfer dealings." Cheeky cunts, I haven't bought or sold anyone.