*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Is there a way to allow FM to run in the background this year? I used to do this all the time on previous FM's however when I exit FM to use another window this year the game seems to pause during a match. Any way of changing this?

I play it in windowed mode so can flick between things and it runs fine doesnt stop (tu)

Anyone knows any good training schedules?

Get rid of half the staff first of all. Find good young low wage coaches. To find them I usually do an attribute search above 15 for specific departments eg attack coaching, defence coaching, tactical knowledge. Hire a coach for each specific area in your training schedule if you can get one or two which can cover each section.

Then in my match preparation I have all three formations I will use throughout the season. (europe, spl and one very attacking formation for cup games and if you are loosing a match). For all three formations have training workload before a game high and set it to teamwork. Improves their passing game, morale, team bond and has the team ready for high intensity games.

P.s. make sure you get rid some of your youth coaches as most of the time your board will block you having to many staff.

Hope this helps (tu)

See how for the stadium graphic pack how do u get it too work done what it said at the download still not working ? <cr>

Did u go into preferences>display and sound and untick use skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm,then click confirm bottom right to save and it will reload and your backgrounds should be there mate (tu)

Did u go into preferences>display and sound and untick use skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm,then click confirm bottom right to save and it will reload and your backgrounds should be there mate (tu)

That's what I did do mate but it didn't change. <cr>

Had to throw away my journeyman game as I couldn't get a job anywhere. Going for Scotland and England so soon was a huge mistake.

So I've started afresh, with a new aim - win all 5 continental trophies! And possibly a few international ones, depending on how I feel :D

And with that, Oscar Pérez, brother of Luis, was born.

Sunday League rep, all that jazz. Loaded up Argentina and Brazil first off, and I've got a start in the Third Division of Brazil with EC Santos Andre. Let's make it happen!

I'll post screens later, but just won the treble. (SPL, Scottish Cup and UEFA Cup.)

Beat Genoa 2-0 in the UEFA Cup final.

Jelavic's wage demands have been rocketing to the point where he's wanting 59k to extend his deal. With a year left, Blackburn are willing to pay 7m so I've sold him on.

Again, similar with Bedoya, he's wanting 48k per week, so he's off to Ajax for 2.8m with a year left. Nobody else was interested, unfortunately, was looking for double that price. Bedoya's been a pretty effective player for me.

I'll post screens later, but just won the treble. (SPL, Scottish Cup and UEFA Cup.)

Beat Genoa 2-0 in the UEFA Cup final.

Jelavic's wage demands have been rocketing to the point where he's wanting 59k to extend his deal. With a year left, Blackburn are willing to pay 7m so I've sold him on.

Again, similar with Bedoya, he's wanting 48k per week, so he's off to Ajax for 2.8m with a year left. Nobody else was interested, unfortunately, was looking for double that price. Bedoya's been a pretty effective player for me.

Bedoya on the right wing for me has been scoring for fun. Playing that well iv had to drop Naismith.

That's what I did do mate but it didn't change. <cr>

Dont know wot it could be then mate all I did was create a graphics folder in my FM2012 folder fired everythin in it facepacks,kits,backgrounds etc and did wot said in preferences then everything appeared in my game no probs,hope get it sorted mate (tu)

Next, it's Hibs at Ibrox.

We battered Hibs and St Mirren, four-one and four-nil, either side of the international break at Ibrox to create a wee gap between us and Hearts and Celtic in the SPL.

Then, chaos. We had Dortmund at home in the Champions' League in the third fixture of the group stage. One one, lost one. That was our record while they hadn't scored, never mind registered a point, but they were top of the Bundesliga. I set-out a 4-1-4-1 with Naismith up-front on his own. Just before half-time, Stevie Whittaker put us one-nil ahead.

At half-time, but, the cunting game was fucked. At the top where 'Team Talk' should change to 'Play', it was stuck on 'Team Talk' and I had to quit. I re-started and lost the game one-nil. Fucking raging.

After that, we had two big games at Tynecastle, then Pittodrie and bounced back from the Champions' League nonsense well. We won one-nil against Hearts and done The Sheep four-one, up there, but it could easily have been five or six because we ended the game with about 65% possession.

With big Jelavic and Ortiz injured, plus Sasa Papac coming back to full fitness, I've got a steady, solid starting eleven that I'm going with in most matches. McGregor in goals, of course, and Papac, Boca, Goian and Broadfoot in front of the 'keeper. Due to Papac's return to fitness and Broadfoot's form, Wallace and Stevie Whittaker have pushed forward to the left and right side of midfield, either side of Mo Edu and Steven Davis. Up front, Naismith and big Lafferty.

Celtic are shite and Hearts are punching above their weight, but I'm eight ahead of both of them after the first round of fixtures.

I've made enquiries about Templeton and Scott Allan, but Dundee United want funny money for Allan and Hearts won't even entertain me for Templeton. Both are unsettled, but. So, I can see a cheeky, wee pre-contract agreement with Allan in January and a bid to unsettle Templeton, as well.

Our next game is away to Dortmund in the Champions' League. I can't really afford to lose, to be honest.

The reason I didnt get CL football even though I finished 4th was because Chelsea won the CL but came 5th so they went in instead of me.

In January at the momment, sitting 2nd. Just signed Mateo Kovacic and about to get Adam Johnson on loan. Kovacic is rated at 5 stars by my coaches.

Got Athletico Madrid in the last 32 of the Europa League then Sunderland or Fiorentina in the last 16 if I progress.