What English team does everyone support?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea are my prefered team not just because the friendship of the fans but also that they have players like Lampard Essien and Cech.I am not really a big fan of any other team than Rangers but I will have prefered teams if I am watching a random match.

Not many shouts for the mighty Tottenham Hotspur.

Some of you older Rangers fans might remember that Spurs always used to play a pre-season friendly at Ibrox back in the day.

I mind we played Spurs and won 2-0 not sure of the year though. Michael Brown was playing so maybe have been 2003 or some shit? He claimed after playing both of us the taigs would win the leauge, well they never

Line-ups: Rangers: Klos, Ricksen (Hutton, 83), Vanoli (Vignal, 45), Boumsong, Andrews, Rae, Burke, Hughes, Prso (Thompson, 69), Novo (Arveladze, 65), Lovenkrands (Ross, 89). Subs: Smith, Khizanishvili, Malcolm.

Spurs: Robinson, Carr, Bunjevcevic, Davis (Doherty, 77), Gardner (McKie, 83), King, Ricketts, Mendes (Mabizela, 63), Defoe, Keane (Marney, 29; Hughes, 75), Jackson. Unused sub: Keller.

Attendance: 35,750. Referee: Michael McCurry.

Not many shouts for the mighty Tottenham Hotspur.

Some of you older Rangers fans might remember that Spurs always used to play a pre-season friendly at Ibrox back in the day.

Can't recall that mate. Certainly used to play Arsenal pre season one year Ibrox and next year Highbury.

Only game I can recall from the 60's was a European Clash and sure Spurs came up to play a game for the opening of one of the new stands.

I only support Rangers.

When it comes to England I like a lot of players in teams, but don't have a particular affection for the club they play for.

I also like to see a few sides doing well, but wouldn't go as far as saying I support them.

This no one else matters to me tbh