***The Official Champions vs St Johnstone Thread***

loch71

Surely this is a joke?

The lad may have a point, about International football.

Cast your mind back to the last time Internationals were on... we drew 1-1 with St. Mirren at Ibrox. This time around we have drawn 0-0 with St. Johnstone at Ibrox. After we drew with St. Mirren we won our next game fairly easily. Next week I wouldn't be surprised if we put 3-4 past Kilmarnock.

they wont if the refs give them everything on a plate, last week and now this week

Aye there is that, but even with that I can still see them drop more. They might try and cover it up with 'jokes' but something is rotten at timmy park and everyone knows it. If our players could just stop throwing away daft points and keep the pressure on, it would sure help though.

Why cant we give a performance at home?

Players complacent, fans not supporting team, coaches getting complacent???

Who knows. Maybe a bit of everything. Attitude is key. Our attitude at home is a disgrace, fans, players and coaches.

Going through the motions.

The worst performance of the season? Played poor and never looked like walking out with all 3 points. Hats off to St. Johnstone though, came out and looked as if they wanted to win the match, something Rangers didn't do. On the bright side, we're 10 points clear and in 1st position. I just hope we do better next weekend.