Aluko

NessFTW

It looks like we've won a gold watch with this boy. 22 years old and already a very good player, can't believe we only technically have him until the end of the season.

I understand we've got an option to extend it by two years, is this totally on our discretion? If so, get it extended asap. Or better yet, get him tied down for even longer.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Sone Aluko was Rangers' best player today.

He's got pace, he's got tricks, he's got control and he doesn't get brushed off the ball easily, which surprised me considering he's not the bulkiest footballer I've ever seen.

Keep up the good work, young man.

Spoke to someone who was at the game and he said he looked good, folks will always say things like he had no club he must be rubbish blah blah blah but I always say to people (and I hate doing it) the mob across the city paid less than a million for Larson and look how he turned out, so you don't need to be playing in the best leagues in 1 off their top teams to be a good player, Ive read some people who worked with him when he was younger and they say he has bags of talents so maybe Aberdeen just wasn't his team.

But Aberdeen let him run his contract down, he couldn't get a club, he never ever stood out against us.........so he must be shite.

Once again the so called experts on here get it completly wrong ;)

The fact that he walked out on the mutton-lovers and they'll have to watch him help us to another title just adds to the entertainment value for me. :uk:

said on here he when i knew we were after him to get him SNAPPED UP. Top notch player who has played with England at u-15 through to u-19's some feat when u think of the talent England have.

We were crying out for someone with the skill and technique of Aluko and he has delivered thus far.