***The Official St. Mirren - Rangers Thread***

Senna

Loads of moaning and little support going on in this thread - 3 points is what is important - we are going 442 which is positive, its a narrow pitch so a wee bit more power required rather than width - looks a decent line up to me with plenty options on the bench.

No.

Just not such a moron that I don't belive defeat to be impossible.

We have a moderate squad. Hence the moderate displays.

If anything, with this squad we are over achieving

You weren't happy , but didn't complain ?

I'm well aware of our squads size and capabilities , but were still better than any other team in the league . I can handle getting beat if we are playing to our maximum and are beaten by the better side .

Unfortunately this hasn't been the case this season . We've dropped points because WE'VE BEEN POOR , far to often and far to frequently for my liking .

But if you're one if these guys that is only concerned with the points and nit the performances fine , good luck to you .

Loads of moaning and little support going on in this thread - 3 points is what is important - we are going 442 which is positive, its a narrow pitch so a wee bit more power required rather than width - looks a decent line up to me with plenty options on the bench.

Well said. I'm not in any way saying this is my preferred line up, but if it gets us 3 league points, which Alastair has achieved in the majority of games, then that is what is important.

Shocking pick for our 1st XI. I genuinely thought when he 1st started Wallace and Papac together it was out of necessity and to give Wylde a shake to up his game.

Wylde was awful last week and has no right foot. Madness!

I hope to be surprised from what looks a weak and negative side

Was confirmed on page 8 that the official website had Papac at LB and was a 4-4-2 from the team I posted ages ago.

What was so wrong about suggesting Papac would play in CM? Did you watch the game last week when he played in that position with Davis on the right!?

Ha missed last weeks game, didn't know Papac played centre mid. Hence my bafflement at why folk were assuming he was gonna play there. Apologies, I thought it was just folk trying to find another stick to beat Ally with