How to turn Champs into Chumps

Theres no need for that Smile. :((td) If you cannot debate with me or anyone else who shares my opinion please simply ignore us. I have no time for blind optimism or pathetic tarrier accusations.

Your an attention seeking troll from kerryfail street we all know that.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your an attention seeking troll from kerryfail street we all know that.

Then you are "all" wrong Smile. We are all hurting, some more than others and with everyone being different, we all show our hurt in idfferent ways. I speak the truth, you throw abuse and lies. Each to their own, tonight is not the night for arguments or infighting.

(tu)

Ok one of the worst Teams .Maybe I was ott but Ally I have been concerned since the announcement was made for him to take over.

I have lived through the Greig era, and it Pains me to see another Legend suffer like this.We are an extremely Poor Team though.

Yes Ally's tactics and style of Football does worry me very much indeed.

I hope he can prove us all wrong .Love Super to bits too. santapraise.gif

Seeing Shagger wave players away who wanted a short ball rather than a long punt boiled my blood,Super watches the same 90 minutes we do.

Ally will always have my support but I'm sorry he's not up to the job.

With you on that m8. Davis is captain (allegedly); he should be right intae Shagger's face for continuing that shite. Our side giving the ball away all night long with that useless punt, and us with not one player up to the task of winning a heider. I swear, we must be thick as mince from top to bottom if we can't see that nonsense like that is pointless.

how exactly is signing barry ferguson and lovenkrands the answer? for 1 thing, they would demand around 45-50k a week between them in wages. Lovenkrands only looked interest in the big games and looked very poor vs most teams week in week out. Ferguson.... what is he now 33? and would be just the same as having McCulloch on the pitch.

:rolleyes:

Ironically that's probably not the worst loss at Parkhead we've had.

The 12 point drop is the stinger.

It the whole season just magnified by tonight result.

Just out of interest though here is tonight stats...

Celtic 56% Rangers 44%

Attempts on target

Celtic 9 Rangers 2

Attempts off target

Celtic 5 Rangers 4

Corners

Celtic 7 Rangers 4

Fouls

Celtic 11 Rangers 22

The 12 point drop, the European exitS, the Falkirk defeat, the defeats to Killie and St Midden, the draw with St J are the stingerS.

Selik were poor tonight, they were there for the taking.

The 12 point drop is the stinger.

Difference is, its probably the worst celtic back 4 we will have the chance to face at that hovel for years. And should have went for them.... The fact the likes of Brown,Keyal,Samaras and Hooper are made to look better than they are , is a joke. Joe Ledley at LB meant Aluko should have been told to tear him to bits. Jelavic and Lafferty should have been like rats up a drain pipe at the thought of facing that back 4.

With you on that m8. Davis is captain (allegedly); he should be right intae Shagger's face for continuing that shite. Our side giving the ball away all night long with that useless punt, and us with not one player up to the task of winning a heider. I swear, we must be thick as mince from top to bottom if we can't see that nonsense like that is pointless.

Ally is standing on the sidelines closer to us though mate,we give away possession more often than not yet the keeper and defenders persist with this shite.

Fucking love Ally to bits but I'm not seeing anything that says things will improve and this is what's important.

He can have 3 years if he wants,as long as we see that there's progress being made,young players coming through etc.

The last time Healy seen a ball he had a PS3 Controller in his hand but fuck it he's the answer!

Gutted.

It the whole season just magnified by tonight result.

Just out of interest though here is tonight stats...

Celtic 56% Rangers 44%

Attempts on target

Celtic 9 Rangers 2

Attempts off target

Celtic 5 Rangers 4

Corners

Celtic 7 Rangers 4

Fouls

Celtic 11 Rangers 22

better stats than most of McLeish's visits :lol:

Ally is standing on the sidelines closer to us though mate,we give away possession more often than not yet the keeper and defenders persist with this shite.

Fucking love Ally to bits but I'm not seeing anything that says things will improve and this is what's important.

He can have 3 years if he wants,as long as we see that there's progress being made,young players coming through etc.

The last time Healy seen a ball he had a PS3 Controller in his hand but fuck it he's the answer!

Gutted.

Aye, truth spoken. Honestly though, Ally is directly reflecting what he learned from Wattie for the most part with the punt and hope, playing players out of position, &c, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that this isn't changing. Seeing Healy on the bench though - good God. When that was announced pre-game, my jaw dropped. When Healy and Edu came on as subs, I gave up (though Edu, as has been said, was a lot better than most of our players out there in his short shift - which is in itself an extremely worrying thought.).

FFS, even the wee ginger devil behaved like an angel the night an that's fuckin worryin!

Ally's a great servant and was a great player, but never a manager. This team has lost a 15 point lead and put out of 3 competitions by shite teams by xmas. You don't have to be a genious to learn the lessons.

Stop pickin the pals an those that are playin shite week in week out would be a good start.

After the tax case is resolved, I think we will see Whyte take action and show what he is really made of, as in the business world that he is in, you don't do prisoners! Ally is NOT his man (wish tay fuck ah knew who is!). Whyte is a supporter and he sees what we see and he cannot be a happy man.

Saw the name Billy Davies being touted again a week ago.

I wouldnt give him another penny. Hes got to go.

I am shaking with rage. He has ruined my Christmas and New Year and my wee boy is sick of hearing about Rangers now, he has lost all interest, poor lad has had to hear my moaning for the last few weeks.

Noo he'll ken how we fuckin feel................

Your a worthy candidate for a Job at the Beeb..

Selective observations tweaked for effect.

I'm not going toe to toe with you.

Just letting you know that your out of order with the insults aimed at people who love the club.

If the are not up to it, and some clearly fall short, fair enough.

But your tone is putrid.

Some posters just appear at the strangest times uh

can you blame the op. Everyone threw about his comment that lennon would chew up mccoist and spit him out. Infact i wonder if twb still has it as his fucking signature

the op got absolutely slated for his comments when we were miles ahead. So he has the right to come out now.

In fact i have noticed a certain few punters missing from the bears den recent as it has started going tits up, one can only wonder why :rolleyes: